Shopping

Lucas Denver Benardi

I woke up a little better than yesterday, the events came crashing on my mind, my mind was once again processing all the things that are happening in my life.

Alessandro - Giovanni - Dante - Noah - Family , Can't believe i have a family now, 4 brothers.
I'm not sure about how Noah feels about me staying at his house.

Noah has not been rude to me nor has he been good to me, so, I'm not sure what i feel about him, he's kinda scary but he also radiates this warm energy. I'm sure there's beef between Noah and Alessandro. The way he talks to Alessandro, i could never. I'll be 100ft down the ground before talking to Alessandro like that, he's too scary.

A knock was heard on the door and then someone barged into the room, "Looks like you are already awake, Good morning" it was Giovanni

"Good morning" I greeted back, smiling

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, i did. What about you?" He looked a little taken aback, he didn't expect me to ask him back, i guess

"Yes, i slept well. Come downstairs for breakfast" he said and i nodded

After he left the room, I walked into the closet and grabbed one of Noah's pairs of clothes and headed for a shower. I had a relaxing hot shower and then wiped  my body with the towel before putting on the clothes.

I left my hair wet, to get it dry naturally instead of using the hairdryer lying on the counter.

I entered the dinning room to see Alessandro and his brothers already sitting, Alessandro was reading the magazine in his hands, Giovanni had a file in his hand, Dante was doing something on his phone and Noah's head was on the table, looks like he's still in his dreams. I quietly walked inside and sat beside Giovanni

"Good morning" He said

"Good morning" I greeted back and one of the house help entered with the breakfast. I had a pancake and orange juice, after the breakfast was done, Dante was the first to getup "Alright, I'll be leaving. I have an exam"

"Do well" Giovanni wished him smiling, he smiled back

"Make sure you don't fail" Noah snickered

"I never fail, Noah" He said back, sassing

"Are you fully prepared?" Alessandro asked, he nodded.

"All the best" I wished timidly, I'm not sure if he even want my wishes.

"Thank you, Lucas" He smiled at me

"Thank you, Lucas" Noah repeated mocking

"Shut it, Noah" Giovanni said getting up "I have a meeting I'm leaving too"

Alessandro and Noah nodded "okay, All the best" I wished him too, he smiled and kissed my forehead then he did the same to Noah, he tried kissing Dante as well but he ran out.

"Lucas, We will be going shopping at 10 for your stuffs, be ready"

"Okay" I said

"Noah, you too"

"Why me? I'm not going with you" Noah protested immediately

"Because you need to buy stationary" Alessandro replied firmly
I remembered after the dinner yesterday Noah said to Giovanni that he ran out of stationary

"I will buy it myself" He said getting up

"I will be waiting at the front door at 10, Noah and Lucas" Alessandro said in a deep voice dusting invisible dust from his Armani suit and leaving the dinning room

I looked at Noah who looked at me blankly and then left the room, I did too.

It was now 9:58am, I swiftly made my way out of the bed, looked in a mirror for one last time before walking downstairs, as soon as I left the room, i was met with the sight of Noah leaving his room.

He started walking without giving me a glance and i followed behind, once we reached downstairs at the main door, Alessandro was sitting in the car at the passenger seat, we both made our way to back side quietly then the driver started driving.

"Play some songs" Noah said from behind to which Alessandro nodded and turned on the radio

No one said anything in the car, Both were busy on their phones, Anyways, i did not expect them to talk to each other. But i hope they get along soon, whatever had happened between them gets fine.

"Where to first?" Noah asked without giving a reply Alessandro straight walked into the Gucci store.

"Lucas, get whatever you want. Make sure it's enough to fill your closet" Alessandro said turing to me.

If i take enough to fill the closet, I'm sure I'll be buying half of the store, I looked around the store, it was big and expensive. I'm sure i can't even afford a single thing here.

"Good morning, How may i help you?" One of the worker walked upto us, directing the question to Alessandro.

"We are finding clothes for my younger brother" He said with a deep commanding voice, the worker looked a little scared and then guide us to on aile, i looked over to the clothes and to their price, it was really expensive.

Few of the things caught my eyes, but i didn't pick it because it was expensive and I'm not sure they want to spend their money on me.

"Can you finish it quickly'' Noah said

"Uhm- I don't k-" I tried to say something but He beat me to it.

"I'll do it for you" he said walking past me, He looked over a few tshirt and almost threw 20 of them into the basket then he straight walked to the jeans section from there he almost took 17 and put them into the basket, I was just walking behind him pushing the Basket then we went to the aile of hoodie, trousers, sweats, lastly the shoes, at the moment we had 3 filled carts

"Don't you think it's to much?" I asked him, he gave me a sharp stare and shrugged his shoulders.

"Alessandro is paying for it" he said, I turned to look at Alessandro but didn't find him.

"Are you'll done?" Alessandro came out of somewhere with a basket of his own filled with my essentials, i guess. I didn't even notice he was not with us. Noah shrugged looking at him

We made our way to the casher, Alessandro payed for it, the bags were given to the guards, after stepping out of the Gucci store, Alessandro straight walked into H&M and then to the few other stores, Inspite of my little protesting because i was scared they'll get at mad at me, they shopped a lot, like a lot

We finally walked into the stationary store, where Noah left our side to get stuffs for himself leaving me with Alessandro.

"Let's buy stuffs for you school, you'll be starting soon" he said looking around the store

We bought books, pens, crafts items and plenty of other school stuffs, then lastly we went to bags section.

I took a basic black bag which will be enough for the books of my grade, but Alessandro said i should take a few more just incase i need it, so we took 3 more bags in different styles, by now Noah was also done collecting his stuffs. Alessandro payed for both of our stuffs.

It was already lunch time by now so we went to the food court, Alessandro went to order for us while we waited for him at the table, He asked me if i would want something specific so i ordered a small fries.

Alessandro came back with our food, He and Noah had taken a big Mac Along with large fries and coke while i took a small fries and coke.

After our lunch at the food court, Alessandro said we still are left to go to the one store and with that being said we entered the Apple store, where he bought me a headphones, MacBook, Watch, iPhone, Airpords inspite of a lot of protest, when we went to pay Noah added another pair of headphones which was similar to which Alessandro bought for me, Alessandro looked at him with a raised eyebrow for which Noah just shrugged. Nevertheless, Alessandro paid for all the things and we finally left for my brother's house.