Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 31. Dispute
  Chapter 31 31. Argument
  After finishing the farm work, my back became sore and my back ached on the first day, and I also developed several blisters on my hands. From the second day on, I pretended to be sick and couldn't leave the farmland. But your husband, Sun Zhilei, you help her cover, and the conflict started. Here it is produced. Sister-in-law Lu Xiaoting and younger siblings Chen Zheng also refused to work in the fields, and asked their husbands to learn to be lazy. The boss, Sun Zhixin, is more honest and works diligently. The third child, Sun Zhimiao, was walking around, looking very busy but actually doing nothing. Look at this situation.

  The old grandson, Sun Shiguang, lost his temper at home. At this time, everyone blamed each other, and the noise attracted many people to watch.

  "It's all those old people who insist on learning how to farm. What's the use of learning this? With this little field, we may not be able to solve food and clothing through exhaustion. We are not their Yun family anymore, so we don't have to. Just ignore them." The third child, Sun Zhimiao, scolded wildly.

  "What are you talking about? No one told you to farm big or small things. You are scolding your uncle." Hearing Sun Zhimiao's words, the people surnamed Yun next to him were very angry, "That's right, my uncle and grandpa didn't What do you say?" "If you don't want to do it, don't do it, you can move out." Everyone blamed Sun Zhimiao.

  "Troublemakers come out of poor mountains and rivers, what does our family matter have to do with you?" Chen Zheng was very angry when he saw his husband being surrounded by so many people, so he jumped out to accuse them. It turned out that Sun Zhimiao was annoyed by the elders who scolded him , Hearing what my wife said at this time, I also felt that I was not wrong, these people were meddling too much.

  The public indignation aroused by the sentence "poor mountains and evil waters bring out troublesome people" all pointed at Chen Zheng, saying, "Wherever our village is poor and evil, there are troublesome people.

  " Hurry up and leave, what if we will be assimilated by us one day and become troublemakers?"

  Sun Zhimiao and his wife, who were said to have no face, put down their ruthlessness and said, "Let's leave now, you think we like it Stay here? My parents have already bought a house in the city, and we don't want to come here yet." After Chen Zheng finished speaking, he pulled Sun Zhimiao back to the room to pack his luggage. Neither of them saw Gonggongsun Shiguang next to him. Already trembling with anger.

  Sun Shaofeng, who was still standing next to his grandfather, discovered this situation first, and quickly called his father Sun Zhixin and second uncle Sun Zhilei. Seeing the old man's situation, the people around him also became anxious, some hurriedly called the emergency number, and some ran away Go to the village health center to find the barefoot doctor Yunnan Medicine.

  "Hurry up and disperse the people, don't crowd around here." When Yunnan Medicine arrived at the scene, it found that the surrounding area was full of people, so they hurriedly evacuated the crowd, and asked Sun Zhixin to put the old man on the ground, and took out the silver needle from the medicine box , pricked all ten fingers, and told Sun Zhilei and Sun Zhilei to squeeze out the blood forcefully. "This is a sign of a stroke, don't be afraid of the pain, just squeeze it hard." While talking, he pricked the wound a few more times with his hand.

  Sun Zimiao, on the other hand, knelt in front of his father before the arrival of the Yunnan medicine, deeply blaming himself.

  Yunnan Yao stepped forward and kicked him, and shouted at him, "What are you still kneeling there for? Take off your father's shoes quickly. Pinch his heels hard." After some first aid, before the ambulance