Chapter 491-500

Chapter 491 489. Weakness
  : Its snake tail retreats to the back mountain, and on the ground, it seems like it has another pair of eyes slowly extending to the back mountain.

  As the entire body stretched, a large snake more than ten meters long appeared in front of everyone. However, as the snake's body was fully displayed, a large bag bulged in its abdomen. It should be that the animal that had just been swallowed was still there. Didn't have time to digest.

  Seeing that the snake's body has retreated to the other side, but the snake's head is still held high here, it seems to be telling the villagers of Pinghe Village that this trench has no resistance at all to it.

  Perhaps its belly was already full, and it was anxious to find a place to digest it. Before leaving, it cast a contemptuous glance at them, then turned around and returned to the edge of the back mountain with its head held high.

  After retreating to the back mountain, it didn't stop much and slowly swam its limbs up the mountain.

  Where it passed, the weeds were flattened to the ground, leaving a wide snake path.

  "Did we just be despised by that snake?" Yun Qiao took a long time to come back to his senses, but his focus seemed to be off.

  "Shouldn't we be worried that our village's precautions will be very vulnerable to it at this time? We have to think about when we will enter Shekou." Yun Tao loosened his grip on the knife handle, and the entire knife handle was covered with A layer of sweat.

  "Why are our bows and arrows useless against it? It looks like it is invulnerable." Gao Shitou thought about the situation just now and couldn't help but swallowed his saliva.

  Hou Yunhai and others standing at the front immediately collapsed on the ground. They didn't even want to think about what to do next, they just wanted to steady their heartbeats.

  Especially Nobita was clutching his chest. When the snake's head swept over just now, it passed in front of him. He could even feel the coldness flashing in the snake's eyes.

  "But this snake doesn't seem to eat human flesh and is not very interested in us. It just scared us here and left immediately." Gu Mili was more optimistic and even thought the big snake just now was cool.

  Yuntao said, "That's because the person's stomach is full. I didn't see such a big bulge in its entire abdomen. When it consumes the contents of its stomach, our village will be its next target."

  Gu Mi Li turned to look at him, "It's not that serious, is it?"

  "That's too serious." These were the words that flashed in everyone's mind at the same time.

  Although the giant snake has left, it leaves everyone with huge problems.

  "What should we do now? The entire back mountain is no obstacle to it. Is it going to attack our village next?" Yun Tao immediately changed his mind as soon as he finished speaking, "No, it should be Xiakou." "

  While it hasn't come here yet, we have to prepare in advance to see if there is any way to prevent it from entering the village?" Yun Zhizhong looked at the deep trench and was already thinking of a way.

  "Snake repellent," Yun Tao jumped up, "I understand, why didn't that snake attack us just now? It's because we all wore snake repellent. With so many people standing together, it must have been affected by it. I can't stand that smell."

  "Can't people not want to eat you just because they're full?" Liu Xinwei said angrily, "What we should be thinking about now is how to stop it from entering the village?" This problem is really difficult for
  everyone