Chapter 361-370

Chapter 361 359. Dried meat was
  on the edge of a mountain col, and a bonfire was lit. A large pile of fresh meat was skewered beside the fire, and it was steaming with the temperature of the fire.

  The aroma of barbecue wafted in the air, but the people inside the fire had no time to care and just lay on the ground to catch up on their sleep.

  Sicheng and two other people were sitting next to the fire. They were on duty, flipping the strips of meat and chatting softly.

  Yun Qi was talking to Sicheng about family affairs, "We have been out for so long, and we haven't given any news to my family. Moreover, the time I agreed with my family has come. Do you want to go back first?" "Yes, I have to go back

  . It must have been more than a month. Look at our group of people. We all look like savages." Sicheng glanced at the people lying around and resting. Many people's clothes could not be seen as they were before. Simply put the animal skin on your body.

  Even Yun Qi, who had been with them during this time, had her hair shaved off, so no one noticed she was a woman even among the crowd.

  Yunqi looked at the dried meat on the fire. Every time they took a break, they would turn the meat out and continue drying it. This would not only reduce the size, but also reduce some weight.

  "If we don't go back, we won't be able to carry these things anymore. Moreover, the salt and food we brought out are not much. We can't satisfy our hunger with this meat again and again. No matter how delicious it is, we will feel tired, especially the salt. If we don't go back to replenish it, , it can’t last long.”

  Under the current situation, Yunqi secretly replenished some from the space to last until now. Otherwise, the salt that everyone brought out would have bottomed out long ago.

  Sicheng said, "Let's discuss it with everyone tomorrow. Let's see which route is closer. Then we can go back while patrolling." At that time, Ma Tao and the others had only gone one-third of the route, but the nearby villages

  were He could exchange for some salt, but he still wanted to take everyone back first, especially since Yun Qi had been out for so long this time. If he didn't go back, his family would be worried.

  Yun Qi thought of the tragic situation in the village during the day and couldn't help but sigh, "But these animals here are too rampant. They come down from the mountain to attack humans from time to time. If we hadn't helped solve some of them this morning, I don't know how many people would have suffered." ."

  Sicheng touched her newly grown hair, "The situation over there is not much better than here. You forgot about the wolves in Baijia Village before, as well as the leopards and wild boars that were shot before. This time When we go back, we'll start with a few villages near us. If we don't allow these animals to multiply, we don't know how many people will suffer." Yun Qi looked at him puzzled, "What about other places? We can't just leave it alone.

  Right?"

  Sicheng sighed, "We have to be able to take care of it. Just a few of us can't solve all the problems. We have to get everyone to act together. Otherwise, if we can take care of the East family, we won't be able to take care of the West family. Same thing. Something will happen."

  "Yes, many people are too dependent. Even if we asked them to go to the mountains to clean up, they would hurriedly shirk it, but we can't always be here to help them clean up. The real They still have to rely on themselves."

  Yun Qi shook his head when he talked about this. It may be because people who were bitten by animals before became ill. Now everyone can't help but back off when they mention these animals on the mountain. But the more it is like this, it is impossible to say protect yourself.