⚜️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 18 || "𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚇𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙰𝙴𝙻𝚂𝙾𝙽."⚜️

____________________******__________________________(Slow mornings allow precious moments to happen

(Slow mornings allow precious moments to happen.)

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 18⚜️****⚜️SLOW MORNINGS⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: YOU ARE THE REASON~ CALLUM SCOTT⚜️______________________******_________________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️CHAPTER 18⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️SLOW MORNINGS⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️NOW PLAYING: YOU ARE THE REASON~ CALLUM SCOTT⚜️
______________________******_________________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 18⚜️****⚜️SLOW MORNINGS⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: YOU ARE THE REASON~ CALLUM SCOTT⚜️______________________******_________________________

"There goes my heart beating,
cause you are the reason,
I'm loosing my sleep,
please come back now."

XAVIER FELT HIS EYES FLUTTER OPEN THANKS TO THE BRIGHT LIGHT COMING THOUGH THE CURTAINS AND BLINDS EVEN THOUGH BOTH WERE CLOSED.

After a few tries Xavier managed to open his eyes.

Xavier shifted lightly only to feel himself unable to move as his arms were being held tightly and he sighed softly with a smile as he realised he was still spooning his wife.

Xavier got comfortable once again and tightened his grip on his wife as he moved to gently place a few kisses to his wife's neck.

The tingly and loving gesture making Asa shift in her sleep.

The brunette turned in her husbands direction, still sleeping but also giving Xavier the perfect chance to admire her as she slept.

Xavier lifted a hand and gently began to run his fingers through Asa's hair.

He then tucked his wife's hair behind her ear before leaning closer to her and resting his forehead against hers.

Xavier placed a kiss to Asakhe's forehead before trailing his kisses to her eyes, nose and cheeks before finally giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

Asa began to open her eyes and she felt herself smile.

"Mhmmm, morning handsome." Asa greeted her voice slightly raspy.

"Morning beautiful." Xavier smiled back before moving so he was resting on his back only making Asa move closer to him.

Asa rested her head on Xavier's chest before she began tracing patterns on his chest, Xavier felt her trace the words 'I love you' which made him smile.

"I love you too baby, so much." Xavier smiled.

Asa looked up at her husband and the two just admired each other for a little bit, loving touches and caresses being exchanged and Asa brought Xavier closer to her before sealing her lips with his.

Xavier smiled into the kiss making Asa smile as well.

The couple's lips moved in sync as Xavier crawled on top of Asa not breaking the kiss.

The two pulled away when oxygen became a priority.

Asa gasped softly as Xavier trailed his kiss from her jaw to her neck, his hands caressing her sides and Asa felt those familiar sparks at Xavier's loving touch.

Asa wrapped her arms round Xavier's neck and she trailed one of her hands across his shoulder before going down his chest and then back up to his neck before finding his hair.

She gently wrapped her fingers around her husbands Raven locks and Xavier hummed in content before he trailed his back up and made eye contact with his wife.

"I love you Xavier Ares Mikaelson." Asa whispered.

"I love you too Asakhe Ameythest-Francesca Mikaelson." Xavier smiled and the couple shared another kiss this time soft but still passionate like always.

_______________******________________

______________******________________