Chapter 2

Aaron's POV

"We should take this somewhere private..or here. I don't mind."

The red head trailed her fingers down my arm, her dark eyes glinted with excitement and lust as her smile curved up to a flirtatious smirk. I moved my gaze away from her uninterestingly and gulped down my drink.

"I'm here to meet my friend not to fuck."

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I got up from the bar stool completely ignoring the red head, leaving her frustrated and made my way to somewhere private to take the call.

It was a day before weekend, yet this club was crowded than usual.

While passing through the crowd someone bumped in me. I mentally cursed did these girls find interesting to throw themselves at me. I glanced at the petite brunette that bumped into me, barely reaching till my chest. Her big round light brown doe eyes staring innocently at me, her cheeks tinting red probably because of alcohol and the heat consuming both of us, her rosy lips parted inhaling deep breaths as her chest heaved up and down. I've never felt this much heat and attraction towards anyone else. I've slept with a numerous women but no one has ever made me this much attracted towards them as she does, only by looking at me. Numerous emotions rushing through her eyes, shining brightly in the room full of dark, unable to reciprocate her emotions, unknowingly I stared deeply into her eyes until a heard my name. I turned around knowing the owner of the voice.

Nate. He was my best friend and CEO of one of the biggest fashion industry in the world, Armani. Its chains ran all over the world. I look back at the space where she stood a minute ago, consuming me and making me loose all my senses. I exhaled when Nate put his arm around my broad shoulders and gave me a confused look.

"Let's get drinks?"

I nod and we both walked over to the bar and sat on bar stools as the hot female bartender came over to us, gaining our attention. She gave me and Nate a flirtatious wink and Nate responded with utter eagerness encapturing her attention completely as he ordered whiskey for us. But today, after seeing her, I just couldn't get her out of my mind.

How can someone look so naive?

I tried to push away those thoughts and concentrate on the whiskey served by the bartender. I picked up the glass and chug down my favorite alcohol, totally encaptured by its taste and her thoughts. I let my tongue slide over my lips when I felt thirsty even after taking the drink. I was thirsty for her.

I wonder if she tastes the way she looks, sweet like honey.

After a few drinks with Nate, I drove back to my house. I live in The Skyline Residency, 45 unit apartment building, and of course, I am the owner of it. I owned it, and the penthouse on the 45th floor was mine, where I lived. It has a total 170 apartments, but there was only one on my floor. Fully secured with security guards and cctv because most of it was filled with elite class people.

I loosen my tie and flip it on the dresser. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. Cold shower running down my body as I let myself drown in it and close my eyes. The first thing to flash in my mind was that brunette, her face flashed in front of my eyes, her long soft waves covering her body till her breasts, innocent eyes and pink tinted cheeks, and her rosy thick lips, perfect. So fucking kissable! I've never met a woman that has encaptured me with her thoughts by just a glance. I've only fucked women whenever i wanted to...to relieve my stress from work. But she had forced me to think of her even if I didn't want to. I groan feeling myself getting a boner only by thinking of her. I brushed off her thoughts and finished bathing before going to sleep. I groaned as her thoughts tried to capture me again.

It's going to be a long night.

Next week at fashion show

I didn't get any more thoughts about her since that night.

I left a few top buttons of my shirt open and slid my rolex around my wrist before heading out. To the fashion event. It was just a party where numerous elite and rich people would attend, and I wasn't interested in one. But I had to. Because it was Nate's party and he always made me come to these, to keep him company and as his best friend. But I basically went to gather more business out of it and as a friend too. I just once couldn't attend one of his events because of work and I had to listen to his bickering for months, after that day I promised myself not to leave any of it unattended even if I went there for a short time. I drove to the party and walked into the crowded place, searching for Nate.

My eyes scanned the hall when they stopped at a particular brunette. I narrowed my eyes, not believing the sight in front of me. It was her. I could identify her even from her back. She was talking to a couple. I could already breathe in her vanilla scent even though we were at a good distance from each other.

Her brown waves swinging in the air, she wore a silk green dress which perfectly hugged her curves and came above her knees, leaving her beautiful long legs on display. She must've felt the heaviness of my stare on her as she turned around in no time and roamed her eyes until they met mine and her body stiffen. Before I could even react, I felt a hand placed on my shoulder, and I inhaled sharply, breaking our eye contact, I glanced over at the man next to me, smiling widely.

Not again.

"Finally, you made it here. I thought you weren't going to come when you said your meeting extended longer than usual."

Nate said.

I set my jaw and looked at him fully while he sipped champagne from his glass.

"How could I not! Your bickering is more painful than death."

I huffed, earning a laugh from him.

"Glad you think so highly of me."

He laughed and took a champagne glass from the nearby tray and held it out to me. I took it and sipped on the alcohol and glanced over her. She was back to talking to the couple.

Nate followed my gaze and rose a brow at me.

"Already found a woman for tonight!"

I snapped my head at him and shook it.

"No. She's no one. I'm not interested in her."

But I knew I was so interested in her. Even if I deny it, I couldn't help but think about her.

He shrugged and sipped on his drink again.

"I'll introduce you to some new clients."

He said and guided me towards a bunch of men.