Chapter 25

Isabella's POV

Three months passed by in designing my collection and making love with Aaron after Nate's wedding. The newlyweds went on their honeymoon to Costa Rica for a week. It's a beautiful place. Stella returned back to work last month. Though Nate offered me to stay but I declined anyway. It was getting difficult to handle work and working on opening my brand at the same time. Moreover, Aaron kept on threatening Nate not to provide me with a workload as he didn't want me to overwork myself. I wasn't really in need of a job right now because the salary provided to me by Armani's was more than enough to survive, and I have saved a good amount of money to spend on opening of my brand. Whenever Aaron gets free time, I learn business and money management from him since he is an expert in this. I need to learn to spend less and earn more tactics.

My therapy sessions with Dr. Kent has finished, too. As she promised, I got better just a week before Christmas. I don't experience any panic attacks anymore, no threats from my father, no fear of my stalker ex, just a perfect life ahead of me.

Nate was kind enough to provide me with an excellent designing team. Because of my team and my dedication, we have already completed our first two collections of evening gowns. I gave my designs a more classic approach to sophisticated silhouettes with a modern twist, beautiful silk, and velvet gowns with exquisite handwork. As decided, I'll be introducing my brand officially today, on my mum's birthday. If she was alive, she would've been really happy to see me achieve my dreams. And of course, thanks to my loving boyfriend, he helped me to find a nice, elegant, and cozy store, and he even provided me with the best interior designers for my store irrespective of declining his help he still insisted and told me to solely focus on my designs and I did. They all came out so beautiful. I chose just the name that goes perfectly with the style and exquisite designs. Victoria's. The collection mainly gives valentine vibes from its pastel shades to dark shades of rose gold, pink, and red.

I scroll through my social media, looking at the photos of my collection that I've uploaded. Since it's just the beginning of my brand and I didn't have a good budget to get a model for my clothes, so Luna and Grace helped me as the models. I could've even asked Alyssa to model for me, but she was busy with her wedding and paparazzi and family stuff. Alyssa is a very famous talented model and indeed so beautiful. I looked at 3K likes that I just got in a week of uploading a few photos of my collection. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm getting this attention because of my billionaire boyfriend or if I'm connected to Armani family now or if it is just because of my hard work. If I had never met Aaron and I never applied to work at Armani's, then would've my life been different! Would I have ever been able to open my own fashion brand?!

"Sunshine?"

Aaron's voice brought me out of my thoughts, and I looked up at him.

"..yes.."

I blinked twice as my thoughts disappeared to the back of my head.

"Love, are you alright? You seemed a little lost.."
The mattress beside me dipped as he sat and looked at me with concern, holding my hand in his.

"Y-yes..yes, I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous."
I gave him a small smile, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Don't worry, I'll be there by your side. And you already have so many people eagerly waiting to appreciate your hard work."

I smiled fully and gave a slight nod.

"Yes, you are right."

"Shall we get going then, love?"

"Yes, love."

I smiled, holding his hand and getting up from the bed as we made our way towards Victoria's.