Chapter 46

Josephine

Since the day I went to the police station, I haven't seen or heard from Brendan. I'm assuming he's staying away now that there's a warrant out for his arrest. Which is honestly best for him I'm not sure what would happen to him if Jack or one of our friends saw him. But because I had a different hockey player with me at all times playing bodyguard I had to Theo what was going on. 

To say he was heartbroken is an understatement, he started pacing around the room with his hands in his hair beating himself up over calling out my signs but never making sure if it was anything serious. We hugged it out and I promised to communicate better so it never has to get this bad again. 

The next few shows were a bit lighter on me knowing very well that I had multiple men looking out for me and were capable of protecting me. The security I felt in knowing I was safe helped me eat more, I no longer felt too nauseous to consume anything, and I started to gain my weight back. Things feel like they're slowly going back to normal. 

Today is the last day of my European tour and I'm so excited to come home. I'm ready to go to some hockey games, open for a few more Taylor shows, and just be with Jack. But to do that I have to go up on stage and give my fans the concert they've been waiting for. From the corner, I can see Jack and Trevor, with a beer in their hands as my intro starts. I watch them laugh at the montage of our party.

"Hey everyone, welcome to the last show of the European leg, how are we feeling?" I ask the crowd after I sing the first three songs. I interact with a few fans, one of them asking me to take their Bereal. I hand her the phone before grabbing a stool and my guitar. "Since this is my last show I wanted to cover a song for you guys, but first I'd like to ask for some help. Could you all make some noise for my little brother, Theodore Lee!" I smile, using his full name as he makes his way on stage.

"Full name, really?" He says into his mic, making the girls in the room giggle. I start by telling the backstory of this song. "So we sang this song at a gala, and Nico Hischier was recording the entire thing like the fan girl that he is. He ended up posting Theo and I singing this song, so this is 'Look At Us Now (Honeycomb)'" 

Once we finish the song the crowd applauds Theo one more time before wrapping his arms around me and walking away. I sing a few more songs, before getting to 'Amelie' I sit at my keyboard, popping my knuckles before adjusting my mic. "This song means the world to me, can we please give a round of applause to the man that wrote it," I smile as the crowd looks at Jack and claps. 

 "Okay before we play our last song of the night I have a little surprise," The fans fill the room with their screaming. I smile before adding on, "The montage of the party I threw will now be on youtube along with the full vlog from that day. You'll get different points of view from Luca Fantilli, Ethan Edwards, Trevor Zegras, Jamie Drysdale, and me!" I smile big, being very proud of the vlog we made. 

After that I finish up the rest of my show, blowing everyone in the room kisses. I stand beside my band before we bow together and step off the stage. I run down a few hallways, pulling out my in ears before looking for Jack. I see him at the end of the hallway and run into his arms letting him pick me up, holding my thighs as he murmurs sweet nothings into my ear. "I'm so so proud of you, Jo,"

I breathe him in, letting his calming energy bring me back down from the adrenaline high I'm on after the concert. I pull back from his neck, finding my way to his lips not caring who sees us. His hand finds its place on my jaw, meshing his lips with mine, groaning softly when my tongue swipes across his bottom lip. "Ahem!" Trevor clears his throat dramatically, "Hi, sorry didn't mean to interrupt," He teases. I peck Jack's lips one more time before hugging Trevor.

glitch | jack hughesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें