Chapter 7

Flower shops
Ernest

I woke up to someone's arms wrapped around me. One hand sat on my lower back while the other sat in my hair. My arms hung around the other person.
Luke's breath tickled my neck as he left out soft breaths. "Good morning." I hear Luke groggily say as he looked up at me. His hair was a mess and in the bright sunlight, he looked more handsome and more perfect than I had ever seen him.
"Good morning." I say as I plant a light kiss on his forehead. He just smiles up at me as his arms tighten around my waist.
"So Colton Bleu?" Luke asked with a smirk on his face. "Yep. Colton Bleu Ryder." I say confirming my full name.
"So what if I called you blue for a nickname?" I smile down at him. "You can call me whatever you want." I say and he just smiles before turning his head toward the wall and laying back in my chest.
I lightly lay my head on his before someone slams into our room. "Good morning!" Nico yells as he jumps on the bed laying next to Luke and I.
"Good morning sunshine." I say to him amused about how cheerful he is in the morning. He leans onto my shoulder as Luke picks up his head groaning.
"Nico give us five more minutes.." Luke says whining while slamming his head on my chest. "It's 11 am. If you sleep anymore you won't be able to sleep tonight." Nico replies back sharply.
"Your talking to me like I'm not fresh out of fucks to give." Luke says as he closes his eyes. "Colt.." Nico says whining to me.
"Give us five more minutes. I'll make sure we get up." I say to him grabbing my phone from the bedside and checking my notifications.
"Fine.." Nico says before getting up and leaving.

"So Kat we need to get some groceries today." I say holding up our what felt like a mile long list of groceries. Groceries was the last thing I wanted to do with my headache but it needed to be done.
Kat groans from her seat across the island. "I'll go get your guys groceries if you want." Luke offers to us and I look over at him.
"You don't have to Luke. We can do it." I say to him hugging him from behind as he made scrambled eggs. "Send me the list. I'll go do it. You guys need to both rest." Luke says knowing I still can't hear out of my ear.
"We'll go too." Nico says motioning to jack and him. "You guys really don't have too." I say from the seat I had moved to next to Kat.
"We will." Luke says giving me a kiss on the forehead before heading to his room. "Everyone needs to get ready after eating. We will drop Kat and Blue at there apartment before going."
"Blue?" Kat says looking at me with a questionable look. I just laugh before nodding as Luke's arms wrap around me.

The boys drop us off at our apartment before leaving. "Blues cute." Kat says with a smirk on her face. "I know." I say grinning at her as I make a smoothie in our blender for lunch.
"Does Jack have a nickname for you?" I ask her which she just grins at me. "What is it?" I ask laughing as she just smiles like a little kid.
"It's pretty basic but it makes my heart explode everytime he says it." Kat says grinning and I just look at her like tell me already.
"Lover." She says and I smile at her as she blushes a little. "That's cute." I say to her my smile growing at the recognition of how happy she is.
"I'm glad your happy." I say to her hugging her before handing her her smoothie. "I'm happy for you."

The boys make it back later in the afternoon with a bunch of groceries. "What took you guys so long?" Kat asked as she goes to help them bring groceries in.
They had thrown them all on a cart and was wheeling them in. "We couldn't find some stuff the first time we went around so we had to go back multiple times." Nico says as they put groceries on the counter.
      "I left my wallet in the car." Luke says after he rummaged through his pockets. "I'll be back guys." He walks out before any of us can say anything.
      We talk for a bit before luke gets back. He knocks on the door and I get up to get it. "Hey Blue." He says as I open the door and in his hand is almost a bouquet of books.
      "Luke.." I say to him stepping out of the way for him to come in. "I know you've had a headache all day and I felt bad so I decided to do something nice."
      "I- Thank you babe." I say to him giving him a kiss and he hands me the bouquet. It had a row of three books on the top row and on the bottom row was a row of four. Around it was mesh that people put around flowers and a few flowers were put at the bottom of the bouquet.
      "How'd you know I wanted all these books?" I asked seeing that all the books were on my "to be read" list. "I wrote them down while we were at the bookstore." I kiss him again while smiling not being able to hold back my happiness.
     I take the flowers off the books and put them in a vase. The books I just stacked in the counter deciding to put them up later.
     "Thank you so much. That's probably the nicest thing someone has ever gotten me." I say to him as he opens his arms for me to slide in on the couch next to him.
      "Hey! That necklace I got you for your 18th birthday was like $200!" Kat says smacking me lightly acting ad though she was offended.
     "I said probably Kat. Yours will always be the best." I say to her which she just laughs and looks away. "Yeah yeah."

Authors note
Sorry this is later than I wanted to post
I was planning on posting this morning but I got busy while on vacation
But anyways thank you guys so much for the support!
THANKS FOR 650 READS!
I love you guys :)

Dawns | Luke Hughesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें