ғᴏᴜʀ:

❝  𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡! ❞

                          𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 the entire night thinking if Stefan was a vampire. Of course she thought and was pretty cerrtain that Stefan was a vampire — she's just. . .not 100% sure. If her theories were actually correct then she was going to have to protect Elena. Obviously she wasn't that stupid to actually go over there and confront him.

✧✰⋆❁♔°➸

𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃.

Currently, she's driving downtown towards the Salvatore Boarding House in short black shorts, half way zip-up hoodie and a little off the shoulder white top

A/N: Outfit

 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, Florence quickly jogged to the front door and pounded on it and waited a few seconds before the door opened, revealing a tired Stefan

"Florence. . .what are you doing here?" Stefan asked, his sleeping husky voice still in tact.

"I know what you are" Florence rushed

Suddenly Stefan was wide awake and about to make up an excuse before sighing and opening the door to let her in.

"Before I do or say anything, are you hurting Elena?" She asked and he rapidly shakes his head

"No, no, I would never do that" he replies

"Then — then what about the animal attacks? Are you the one that's feeding on people?—"

"No. That's not me. That's Damon, I drink animal blood" he reasures her

"Damon? He —"

"Yes, yes it was me 'the bad vampire'" Damon states announcing his presence as he walked into the living room causing Stefan to grow tense

"Well this is a turn of events" he smirked before lifting Florence up by her neck and pushing her up against the wall "What a shame. . . I was starting to like you as well"

Stefan was about to intervene before Florence grabbed a wooden stake from her zip-up jacket and plunged it into his stomach causing him to let go of her neck and stagger backwards

"Son of a bitch!" Florence hissed touching her neck while Damon was groaning in pain before pulling out the dagger.

Damon sped back over to her and was about to choke her again, when she grasped his wrist and her eyes started glowing purple and the hand on his wrist starting glowing purple as well.

Once she realised what she was doing, she pulled her hand away and furrowed her eyebrows once she saw the Salvatore Brothers were confused like her before turning to her cold demeanour.

"You do anything to hurt anyone and I swear to God I will kill you" she growled and her eyes darkening before she left the Salvatore Boarding House leaving them with confused thoughts as well as herself.

                                  ✧✰⋆❁♔°➸
𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬:

( 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄 )