ғɪᴠᴇ:

❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? ❞

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, Florence has been trying to find out any way to know how that mist managed to seep out of her hand. She's mentally and physically exhausted and it's not even close to the end of 1st period. She feels drained after all the information that had flew to her mind from yesterday. Quickly looking up, she looked for the vampire in the room. Finding his brown-golden locks, she looked to find him staring at her. His eyes were not full of admiration or disgust, instead they were full of wonder, fascination and a hint of slight fear.

Of course she can't blame him. She did stab his brother. But he deserved it. And she did manage to make magic come out of her fucking hand. So she really wasn't surprised. They both kept staring at each other; one glaring and the other one confused only until she looked away as her heart starting pounding out of her chest and starting to feel numb. Now it wasn't because she was scared. No fucking way. She glances down at her fingers only to find them covered in covered in purple mist from the night prior.

"World War II ended in. . . anyone got anything?" Mr. Tanner abruptly said causing Florence to quickly shove her hands in her small jeans' pockets. "Miss Juan?"

Outfit:

He then looked at Florence who looked like she wasn't listening

He then looked at Florence who looked like she wasn't listening. "1945. Pearl Harbour? Miss Evans?"

Florence looked up before her lips twitched into a smirk "Does it look like I have the brains to know?"

Tanner scowled before speaking "Now like I said to Miss Gilbert, Miss Evans, you already have had the summer to grieve and no — one can — "

It all hit Florence like a train wreck "December 7th 1941"

"Excuse me?" Tanner replied

Florence's smug look returned to her face "December 7th 1941" she repeated before sighing in mock offense and continuing "Come on Tanner — " she now put her feet up on the desk and crossed them while she leant back in her chair with her arms stretched behind her head " — you could at least try harder than that."