15.

Jungkook's pov:
"I'm literally so excited to meet your family bro,it's been so long since we last went to busan"i nod to mingyu,taking right turn to the busan highway. "Yeah same"i smile thinking of my family. It's been so long since i last saw them,i hope they all are doing okay.

"Jungkook"i turn my head towards mingyu,at his faint voice calling my name. "What's the plan about yeonjun?"the only reply i could give him was just a heavy sigh. "I don't know man,only y/n knows what's she gonna do"he looks out the window and chuckles.

"Why are you chuckling?"and he looks back at me,highly amused eyes. "Still can't believe that fact that she's killing people for you so effortlessly,without any second thoughts about her own safety. She's such a unique woman i must say"

I smile,thinking about that unique woman. She really is one unique woman. She's a special one. A mixture of mean angel and a kind devil. If to perfectly describe her in just a sentence,she's whiskey in a teacup. She's a a proof that broken things,can still be beautiful and repairable. But i'm afraid,that i'm not gonna repair her but instead gonna break her more.

"Yeah,she really is one hell of a unique woman"i notice mingyu smiling like a fool in love while talking about her. "Mingyu,do you have feelings for her?"i just hear him letting out a laugh,again. "Yah jungkook-ah,if you're not gonna have her,then how about i do? It's that simple"

For few mere moments,i felt my insides going churning due to uneasiness. "You don't plan on loving her,do you?"there was a lump in my throat,which was hard to swallow right now at mingyu's words. "No i don't"again these three words that take alot of my courage to come out of my mouth.

"Then i will"our eyes meet and he smiles so innocently at me. Why does it feels so fucking bad to hear someone else say that they're gonna love her,when she's not even mine or when i don't even plan on making her mine. It's such a heartbreakingly agitated feeling.

Mingyu stares at me,thinking so deeply with his soft eyes. He's gonna fall for her. "You can't love her mingyu"i speaks up,eyes finding his way. "What?"there was confusion filled in his quiet voice. "You cannot love her mingyu,because she's already in love with me"

Mingyu definitely felt some difficulty in hearing this news. "She's...in love with you?"he couldn't believe it. He thought that y/n was just confused about her feelings and eventually they'll end up coming out to be just unsure feelings of attraction because jungkook cared about her but this,this was hard for him.

"How do you know?"he asks and i smile,si whimsically. "She told me herself"and it falls silent. "You motherfucker"definitely didn't expect this though. "Why don't you return her feelings then? Don't you have any shame? Gosh you're such an asshole kook"

How did it turn to this? "Wait you're not mad?"i ask in surprise and he scoffs. "For godsake jungkook,we've been bestfruends for years and you seriously think that i'm gonna be mad just because the girl i love,loves you? Think a little big of me you piece of shit"

That's the mingyu i know. The mingyu,that is ready to sacrifice anything for me. "But i am mad at you for not considering her feelings man,you're one lucky man if she loves you" "lucky? She literally kills men" "exactly! If she kills man but has fallen in love with you,that means that she'll literally kill the whole world to love you"

She will. Without any doubts,she will. "You know my luck in love mingyu,she's a great woman but i'm just not ready to risk it again for love"i hear him sighing in utmost disappointment.