21.

Third person's pov:
Mingyu,Jungkook,Y/n and Hansol stand in front of the amusement park and glance at each other. "Anything but the haunted house"y/n exclaims and everyone nod their head,agreeing obediently. They all enter the place and look around the rides.

"What would you like to have?"y/n asks looking around the rides and then back at the guys,crossing her arms. "Oh i think pepparoni pizza would be great and also the nachos-"jungkook grabs mingyu by the collar and shows him his fist,making him yelp a chant of sorry. Y/n just sighs at them bickering again.

"Let's just go hansol"the female puts her hands on hansol's shoulders and decides on the ride they wanted to take. "I wanna take the ben10 rollercoaster"he points at it excitedly and y/n smiles with a gentle nod. She looks back at the 2 guys and yells at them to stop acting like absolute idiots atleast in public.

They all buy the tickets and sit in the rollercoaster. Y/n was with jungkook and mingyu with hansol at the front,which he didn't really like so he was throwing side eyes to jungkook who just quietly shows him him middle finger.

The ride starts and only screams were heard,mainly mingyus. Jungkook looks at y/n and holds her hand tightly seeing that she was panicking a little.

Mingyu on the other hand had already passed away on his seat. They get out of it and mingyu rests on jungkook's shoulders who was extremely annoyed by his presence. "I'm gonna mail this guy back home i swear to god"y/n just cackles seeing the visible hatred on jungkook's face for his nearly passed out bestfriend.

Hansol tugs on y/n's shirt and she looks down at him,seeing him pointing at the churro stall. "Oh churros! Let's get one"they both go to the stall and buy their churros. "You want some?"she had half of the churro in her mouth and the other half in her hand which she was offering to jungkook.

Jungkook nods with a playful grin and she thinks that he was going to grab the one in her hand but he actually comes closer and bites off the churro that was already in her mouth,their lips almost touching. The poor female just freezes in her place and mingyu who was watching everything,stares at both of them dumbfounded,placing a hand on hansol's eyes.

Jungkook nods his head in approval,acting like nothing just happened. "It's delicious"he looks at y/n,wiping his sinfully smirking lips away with his thumb. "Assaggiato ancora più delizioso dalle tue labbra,principessa (tasted even more delicious from your lips principessa)"

And for the first time,jungkook and mingyu saw y/n blushing like a love-sick person. Her mouth opened and pupils fixed on jungkook's eyes,shaking in embarrassment,face extremely flushed. She just gasps lightly and turns around. "I-i'm going to see more rides"and she walks away,covering her face with her hand,chanting a string of random curses in her mouth.

Hansol didn't see anything because boy was too lost in his cookies and cream churro. Mingyu on the other hand gawks at jungkook who scoffs at him. "What's your problem man?"jungkook scrunches his nose in anger. "Which dirty pickup line you said in your italian that she blushed like that?"

Jungkook tries his best to hold back his prideful smirk while mingyu looks for y/n turning around. "Let's take this mickey cup"she points at the round going cup ride and mingyu just looks at her,dies from inside. "What?"she shrugs her shoulders. "You want my death lady?"guy sounded so serious.

"What-" "this one is going to kill me"they were going to give up on the ride when jungkook grabs mingyu's collar and yanking him into one of the cup rides. "We're gonna have so much fun buddy"jungkook was acting really mean with mingyu today and y/n was secretly enjoying it alot. I mean what else could she do possibly? She's a sadist afterall.