31.

Third person's pov:
Somedays later:
"What do you mean his body disappeared?! He was in the prison all along,wasn't he?"a woman screams into the device that she held beside her ear. The person on the other line goes silent for a few seconds. "Yes ma'am,he was in his cell all along but he just suddenly disappeared. There are no remains of him that we could find anywhere in the prison"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. How did he disappear while being in the prison? What magic happened? She was in a dilemma. "I'm coming to the prison,get ready"and she cuts the call,slamming the phone down onto the table. Huffing in anger she curses. "I'm going to kill anyone who is playing hide and seek with jaehan"

"Are you happy now?"mingyu's eyes stay on road as his words ring into y/n's ears,alerting her. She looks at him,a little bit surprised at his sudden question. "In what matter?"she blinks in confusion while mingyu just chuckles,glancing at her and then back at the road in front of him.

"Isn't jungkook the only source of happiness in your life right now?"unintentional blush sparkles on her face making her shake her head with a shy smile. "You're even starting to blush now,he makes you so happy doesn't he?"he takes a sudden turn so he holds an arm in front of y/n so she doesn't gets shook.

Her eyes turn soft at his thoughtful gesture. "I've my seatbelt on gyu unlike you"they both had a great laugh going down the memory lane before he speaks up again. "Yeah must suck alot to be you right now" he was genuinely happy to see her giving out a laugh that wasn't fake or forced. He was happy that,she had finally found her happiness even if it wasn't in him.

He was certain that he wouldn't get over her anytime soon but he also didn't want to be toxic and only supportive of his bestfriends relationship. He wasn't that sad even though his bruised heart would start hurting at nights when he laid lonely on the bed.

"But seriously,i'm actually really relieved now because of you. I hope you always smile so brightly like that at that idiot's mention and hey,if he pulls any shit,tell me okay? This time i'll really kill him"she just looks at him,staring at his face with utmost tenderness.

"Thanks mingyu"her mild voice making him gulp. "For what? I didn't do anything at all"he flinches when she grabs his arm and holds it in front of her,making his heart pound faster.

The bite marks still visible on his smooth flesh. "I'm so sorry for this mingyu"his breath hitches as he tries not to think about those doom days. The days when he was so hopeless,so helpless for someone.

"They don't hurt anymore y/n so it's fine hm? You never did anything wrong that you're aplogising to me. I just always want to see you happy,want to see you over the moon,achieving everything that you ever desired for in your life and you don't have to thank me for doing something for you,i like to take care of you,like to spoil you"

She was in euphoria to have someone like him in her life. He was her saviour,the one who held her strong in her darkest days,provided her a ray of hope and never backed away from anything that he ever promised her. He was with her through thick and thin,he was with her when no one was,even jungkook.

"Call me when you get free okay? I'll pick you up and say hello to that dumbass on behalf of me"she nods,beaming a smile and getting out of the car waving him a last goodbye. Entering the gates after authorizing her identity,she pushes her hair back with her hand and focuses her eyes onto the scars on her hands that she got during the surgeries.

"So many scars are left"she sighs and makes his way towards her cabin. On the way there,the same woman stops at her place when she sees y/n entering the prison and walking in her direction. She doesn't moves her eyes from her,just staring at her,stunned.