Prologue

In Planeptune Basilicom:

Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune is in her office doing her work. She look at the side of her desk just to see a picture of her with another girl similar looking like her but taller. They are at the balcony while smiling at the camera.

Neptune just look at it for a moment before a single tear escape her eyes and she remember the moment she last saw and talked to her younger sister.

3 Years Ago:

In the past Neptune wasn't that responsible at all. She would laze around playing game and barely doing her work.

Right now, the CPU is playing game console in the living room.

"Neptune!", a tome is flying towards her with angry face, "could you just do your work already!", she yelled with annoyed voice, "you are the CPU of this country, so it's your job to work with your share energy!", she lectured the goddess.

Neptune look at the tome oracle, "c'mon Histy", she said, "even a goddess need break sometimes", she excused.

Histoire just feel even more annoyed, "and when you said you need a break, you literally mean taking a break for the whole day in everyday", she point out.

Another girl have a long lilac hair, similar to Neptune but taller than Neptune, walk towards them, "can you 2 stop it", she pleads softly, "if it's makes you feel better, I'll do the quest", she volunteered.

The tome oracle look at her, "Nepgear, you know you spoiled your big sister way too much right?", she asks the girl with a sigh.

Neptune turn to her younger sister, "thanks Nep Jr", she said, with wide smile

Nepgear just chuckle, "it's no big deal", she assured.

Histoire just sigh again, "actually there's monsters in the forest near the ocean", she inform, "I would feel better if you kindly take down those monsters", she said.

Nepgear smile, "sure", she said with a nod and smile, "I'll head out now", she inform as she walk out towards the balcony.

"Be careful", the oracle said, looking at the candidate.

Nepgear transform into her CPU form, her hair turns bright pink and her human uniform turns to white uniform.

The wings appear on her back and she's off to her quest.

Not knowing what's actually ahead of her.

That Night: In Planeptune Basilicom

Neptune is eating her pudding in the kitchen. She enjoyed her moment until Histoire fly towards her.

"Have you seen Nepgear?", she asks the goddess.

Neptune look at her, "no", she answered, "she probably still out".

Both of them look out at the night sky.

"It's getting pretty late", the tome said.

"Yeah", Neptune agreed, "but I'm sure she's fine", she said as she turn back to Histoire.

Histoire look at Neptune.

"She probably spend some fun time with Uni or Rom and Ram", Neptune suggest, "I'm sure she'll be back soon".

The oracle just look at her, "yeah, maybe you're right", she agreed.

But they are so dead wrong.

Nepgear never came back ever since that day.

Back To The Present:

Neptune starts to tear up even more when she think of it.

"I'm so sorry Nepgear", she apologized with a whisper, "if only I make things differently, then you would-", Neptune can't even finish as she breakdown once again that day.

From distance the oracle look at Neptune, alongside IF and Compa, Neptune's best friends.

"Poor Nep-Nep", Compa said in sympathy.

"If only we got hint Nepgear's still out there", IF said.

Histoire sigh, "but I hardly sensed Nepgear's shares if we want to locate her", the oracle point out

The three look at each other with sad face before looking back at crying goddess.

Somewhere in Gamindustry:

A woman with long blue hair and wearing black suit and glasses, is looking at the newly created black armour with blue glow as the highlights.

"After years, it's finally ready", she said, "it's time for the CPUs to fall".

Behind her, is also another person wearing black armour with purple highlights covering the entire body including the head to hide the face.

The blue haired woman look at the person behind her.

"It's time to strike".