Battling The Broken Candidate

The purple goddess is looking at her now been found sister. Her eyes are full of worry while looking at her sister's condition at the moment.

Nepgear charge towards her and attack Purple Heart with her blades but the goddess manage to block it.

"Nepgear it's me, Neptune!", Purple Heart try to remind her sister, but Nepgear look like she don't care who she is.

Not anymore.

Purple Heart jump back as Nepgear overpowering her strength.

"Look, I know you've been through so much these past years", Purple Heart continued, "and it's my fault to begin with that makes you like this".

Nepgear just stare at her older sister with some angry look.

"But I'm here now to help you come back home", the goddess stated with pleaded voice and eyes, "everyone is waiting for you Nepgear".

Nepgear charge at Purple Heart again and continuously slashing her blades at Purple Heart.

The purple goddess had trouble blocking the attacks.

"So strong", she thought, still blocking every attacks.

Soon enough, Nepgear's blades manage to shatter Purple Heart's sword and it disappeared into the thin air.

Purple Heart just a bit shock to see her sword just shattered by a mare blades.

Nepgear take the opportunity to kick Purple Heart away. The purple goddess fall to the ground and when she look up, Nepgear already point her blade straight at her.

The Planeptune sisters look at each other face to face. Even with the black head armour covering her entire head, Purple Heart knew deep down Nepgear still in there.

Nepgear is about to stab her own sister, but a sword blocked her to do so. She look up and see the CPU of Lastation stood beside Purple Heart.

Purple Heart look at her friend, "Noire?", she whisper.

Black Heart just smile, "glad we make it in time", she said.

Purple Heart heard noise behind them, she look back and see the others already caught up to her.

Black Heart turn back to the armoured figure, "now to deal with you", she said.

Black Heart is attacking the black armoured figure without knowing who is in it.

Nepgear try to jump back from the attack.

Purple Heart notice that, "Noire don't!", she quickly warned, but Black Heart still trying to attack.

Purple Heart react quickly and manage to interrupt Black Heart's attack, but the sword manage to hit the face armour when Nepgear attempt to jump back.

Black Heart turn to Purple Heart, "what are you doing?", she asks.

"That's Nepgear", Purple Heart stated.

Black Heart just look at her friend with mix emotions, before looking back at that person.

The head armour shattered like a glass and fall to the ground revealing the purple hair and eyes once again.

The candidate of Planeptune just look at the other CPUs with unimpressed look while her black armour had glow purple as highlights.

"Nepgear?", the CPU candidate of Lastation muttered quietly, it really pained her to see her own best friend like this.

The broken Planeptune candidate didn't bother to care their worried face.