Partner In Crime?

Few Days Later: In Planeptune Basilicom

The purple goddess is in her office, trying any locations in Planeptune that have any possibility on where her sister is. She just finally feel 'hope' after 3 years.

While she's doing that, IF, Compa and Histoire just look at her with worry.

"Iffy", Neptune called as she look at the 3, and IF look at her, "have we search this place?", she asks as she point at a building on the hologram map.

IF look at it for a moment before look back at the lilac haired.

"Yes", she answered, "and I think we already search the whole city", she point out.

"Oh", Neptune simply said and look back at the map to find another location.

"Nep, don't you want to take break?", IF asks her friend.

Neptune keep looking at the map, "not now", she said.

"Neptune, you need to take a break", Histoire said as she fly closer towards Neptune.

Neptune look at the floor making her hair and bangs cover her upper face, "3 years ago you said I should work", she snap and Histoire flinch hearing that, "and now that I'm already working, you want me to take a break?", she asks as she look at the tome.

"I do want you to work", Histoire said, "but not overwork yourself", she honestly said.

Neptune sigh, "I'm sorry", she apologize, "I didn't mean to snap at you Histy, I just want Nepgear back home", she said as she look at the floor again, "I need her to come back home".

Histoire just fly even closer to Neptune, "I know", she said, "I want her home too".

Neptune keep on looking at the polished floor, not saying anything while IF and Compa just look at the 2 that's still missing Nepgear.

All of the sudden, Histoire's face turn to surprise expression.

"What's this?", she asks herself, but loud enough for Neptune to look at her.

Seeing Histoire shocked look, Neptune is confused.

"Histy, what's wrong?", she asks.

The oracle look at Neptune, "I sensed Nepgear's shares", she said.

Neptune is caught off guard again.

"What", the purple goddess don't have a word to say with that statement. Even IF and Compa are quite shock to hear it, "w-where is she Histy?", she asks, still in shock.

Histoire focus again where the share energy come from, then the tome fly towards the hologram map and point at the location.

It's a cave and quite deep in the forest in Planeptune

"I sensed the energy is right here", The oracle said, still pointing at the place, "Nepgear should be here".

Neptune nod, "then that's where I'm going", she said and starts walking towards the balcony.

"Hold up Nep-Nep", Compa said, stopping her.

Neptune look at her and IF.

"We'll go with you", IF said.

"What?", Neptune asks, "are you sure?".

IF and Compa smile as they nod, "we're friends", Compa remind.

"Let us be your backup", IF said.

Neptune take a deep breath and smile at them as she nod.

Neptune quickly transform at the balcony, IF and Compa walk up to her and each hold her hand.

"Hold on tight", Purple Heart's mature voice instruct them both before flying off to whare Histoire point the location at.

Histoire just look at them fly away.

"Neptune, please bring back Nepgear", she said, her voice is full with worry like a mother should.

Later:

The 3 finally reach their destination and they see a huge and dark cave.

"Is this where Ge-Ge is?", Compa asks.

"Histy said her share is located here", Purple Heart said, "let's go".

The 3 walk into the cave. They keep on walking and so far they found nothing

"Is Nepgear even here?", IF asks, doubting the cave.

"I believe in Histy", Purple Heart said, "it's the first lead we got after 3 whole years", she added.

The 3 keep walking deep inside the dark cave, until they saw the same blue haired woman looking at her black armour.

Purple Heart had her guard up when she sees the same woman, "Rei Ryghts", she thought.

Rei turn her head to see them over her shoulder.

"I never thought you manage to find me here", she said, then she turn her body to look at them.

The purple goddess summons her sword, "where's Nepgear?", she demand instead of asking, "we have no time to play your game", she hissed.

Rei just look at the trio, "I assure you, Nepgear is in good hands", she said.

IF just look at the person in front of her, "that's clearly a lie", she stated.

Rei just look more calm than they expected her to be, she just keep grinning at them. 

Purple Heart just getting pissed even more, "where is she?!", the goddess yelled in annoyance.

When the blue haired woman didn't answer, Purple Heart charge at her to attack the woman.

But before Purple Heart could land a hit, someone appear between them both, blocking the attack to protect Rei.

Purple Heart look at the unknown person got covered inside the black armour with purple glow.

The goddess jump back to look at the 2 people in front.

"Another person?", Compa asks as she and IF get to Purple Heart's side.

"And who should this person be?", IF asks Rei.

Rei stood beside the unknown person, "you don't have to worry about it", she assured.

Just then, Rei's armour blue glow shine brighter and it caught Rei's attention. She turn back to the trio.

"Until we meet again", she said and turn to her armour and walk up to it along with the person.

"You haven't told me where Nepgear is!", Purple Heart remind with harsh voice.

Rei turn to face the Planeptune people, then pull out something from her pocket before toss it to them like a coin.

The object hit the ground, a feet away from the goddess.

Purple Heart look at it and the sight makes her eyes wide. On the ground, she sees a hair clip just like hers.

She pick it up and held it tightly in her hands. She just keep on staring at it before looking back at Rei who just grinning.

Suddenly a blind light appear causing the Planeptune people cover their eyes.

When the light died down, they notice Rei is nowhere to be seen along with her black armour and the mysterious person.

Purple Heart transform back to Neptune, the hair clip is still in her hands.

Tears starts to form in her eyes as she clutches her teeth.

She don't know what else to do.