She's Still Alive?!

The Next Day: In Planeptune Basilicom

Neptune as usual is doing her work, just to distract herself from remembering her mistakes about Nepgear.

Just then, IF and Compa are walking towards her.

"Hey Nep", IF called and the purple goddess look at them, "wanna go and grab some lunch in the city?", she offered.

"I can't", Neptune simply answered, "too many work ahead".

"C'mon Nep-Nep", Compa pleaded, "we just want you to take a break sometimes".

Neptune keep on doing her work, "I just can't", she said without looking at them.

"And why is that?", IF asks her friend, a bit challenging.

Neptune suddenly stop on what she's doing, her hands starts to tremble.

"Because-", she started as tears are forming, "-everytime I rest, I always remember Nepgear's presence", she admit.

IF and Compa just look at her.

"And it hurts so bad", the goddess continued.

IF and Compa look at each other before looking back at their friend.

IF walk up to her and place a reassuring hand on Neptune's shoulder.

The lilac haired look at IF.

"I know it hurts", she said, "and that's what friends are for dummy", she scolded lightly and Compa walk towards them both, "we'll always be there for you when you needed us".

Neptune look at both her best friends' warm and lovely smile, and it makes her tear up even more. She quickly get up and pulled them both into an embrace.

"Thank you", she whisper.

Compa and IF wrap their arms around the goddess.

Suddenly they hear a phone ring causing them to pulled away

Neptune walk towards her desk and notice the CPU of Leanbox is calling her.

Neptune accept the call.

"Vert?", Neptune called, "what's the matter calling me so sudden?", she asks.

"I was just got inform about someone in black spotted at Leanbox clearing field", Vert explains, "I also feel something powerful in Leanbox", she added, "and would you come to here to check it out along with the others, just for being my backup?", the goddess of Leanbow requested.

"Uh, sure", Neptune agreed.

"Great", Vert said, "I'll send you the location and we meet there".

With that Vert end the call.

Neptune look at IF and Compa, "tell Histy that I'll go out for a while", she said.

IF nodded, "sure do".

"Careful", Compa added.

Neptune nod at her and walk towards the balcony and transform.

Her short lilac hair turn to long two braided dark purple, her height also increase into full grown woman wearing black suit.

Soon her wings appeared and she's off to Leanbox to meet the other goddess.

In Leanbox:

Neptune, also now known as Purple Heart fly to where her friend wants to meet up.

Soon, she finally arrived at the clearing field and she finally caught up Green Heart, also known as Vert and with the other 2 goddesses.

The CPU of Lastation, Black Heart, also known as Noire.

The CPU of Lowee, White Heart, also known as Blanc.

"Sorry I'm late", Purple Heart apologize.

"No sweat, I just arrived minutes ago", Black Heart said.

Purple Heart look around, "is this the place?", she asks the goddess of Leanbox.

"Yeah", Green Heart answered, "I got reports, this person was spotted here".

"Not to mention this powerful energy source I feel", White Heart said.

The 4 goddess could feel it, a powerful energy nearby.

"Let's search for it", Black Heart suggest and the others nodded in agreement

The 4 goddesses fly further at the field until they spot it.

Someone with long sky blue hair is walking around?

The CPUs get closer to the mysterious person.

"Hold it right there", Green Heart warned as she and the other CPUs land on the ground.

The sky blue haired person stop walking, yet didn't turn around either.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?", Green Heart demand with sharp voice.

"I just walk around", the person answered, with her voice they knew this person is a female.

The CPUs knew she lied.

"We sensed something with you", Black Heart point out.

The woman sigh, "well, you got that right", she said.

"What are you- just who the hell are you?", White Heart demand.

The sky blue haired woman turn around to face the 4 goddesses, and when she did their eyes widen to see the woman's face and her blue eyes.

"Rei Ryghts?", Purple Heary whisper.

Rei just grin, "not your Rei Ryghts", she said, "-but from another dimension Rei Ryghts", she corrected.

The 4 CPUs just stare at her, "why are you here?", Green Heart asks.

"Just to create something powerful", Rei answered, "a souvenir to bring back home".

"If you plan on destroying, then we have to against that", White Heart said.

Rei just chuckle, "well, I already half way before finishing up", she said.

Blue lights starts glows on her black armour.

"I just need to be sure this thing is ready before using it", she added.

The sight of that makes the CPUs ready their weapon.

"Doesn't matter how powerful you are, we will take you down", Purple Heart threatened the woman.

Rei look at purple goddess, "now where have I heard that before?", she said as she place fingers on her chin to think while glancing away.

The CPUs look at her with confuse look.

"Oh, now I remember", Rei said and look back at Purple Heart directly in the eye.

"That's exactly what your sister said 3 years ago".

Purple Heart was caught off guard, her eyes widen and she lower her sword as her hands trembling again by the words she just said.

"Nepgear?", she whisper.

Rei just grin at her sudden shocked expression.

Purple Heart look at Rei, "where is she?", she asks, still a bit shock.

"Sorry, I can't tell you that goddess", Rei said and look up to see the sun is setting down, "well I should get going now", she said as she raised a hand to her side and a light blue portal appear a feet away from her, "if you want to see your sister again, best of luck finding me first", she added and walk towards the portal.

Purple Heart waste no time as she rush towards the portal in order to catch up,

But the portal close before she could walk in.

Purple Heart look at where the portal is with wide eyes.

She finally got lead Nepgear is out there, alive.

But,she's in the hands of that woman.

The purple goddess form a hard fist and her heart is full of determination.

"I swear I will find you, Nepgear".