Chapter 15

Warning: chapter contains smut and explicit sexual content, don't read if you're not comfortable

Ethan's POV

I drove as fast as I could to Ava's place because I knew that's where she'd be, I parked my car and got out, I rang her doorbell once.

At first she didn't answer then I did it again and she opened the door, her eyes were swollen an indication she'd been crying and that gave me a tight feeling in my chest.

Immediately she saw me, she made to close the door but I stopped it with my hands, she didn't even have the strength to fight with me so she just let it go and I walked in.

"What are you doing here Ethan"? She asked facing me "have you come to gloat or to laugh at me, yes you have won, is that why you came here"? She asked her voice still croaky from too much crying

"Ava..." I tried to speak but she cut me off.

"Don't, Ethan just don't, why would you do something like that"? She asked the tears streaming down her face again and I wanted nothing than to pull her close and wipe them away.

"I'm your sister and....." I didn't even let her finish because like I keep saying, I hated that word

"You're not my sister Ava, never was and never will be" I snapped at her, I didn't mean to but I just hated hearing her call herself my sister

Her eyes widened before she scoffed at me "you're not even here to apologise, just to rub salt on the wound" she breath out and walked past me brushing against my shoulder.

She walked inside the bedroom, I closed my eyes and looked up, I was fucking things up, of course I came here to apologise but she had to go and bring that sister bullshit up again.

I turned around and quickly went towards her room, thank God she didn't lock the door.

I opened it and walked to find her sitting on the bed, she looked up and saw me and she stood up

"What are you still doing here"? she snapped

"Haven't you done what you wanted? Aren't you happy"? She asked and it was killing me seeing her cry like this

"You think if Dad had saw those pictures he'd believe they weren't me? Why do you hate me so much Ethan? What did I ever do to you"? She asked choking on her sobs and that just did it

I took a step closer to her and pulled her against me before I crashed my lips on hers, my hands were resting on her waist, at first she was frozen then she tried to push me off but I didn't let her.

After a while she started kissing me back, I had been waiting to do this for a long time.
Her hands found their way into my hair and she ran her hands through it.

I moved my hands below and squeezed her butt making her gasp and I slipped my tongue into her mouth, she fought for dominance in the kiss but I won in the end.

I don't hate you Ava, what I feel for you is far from hate but I can't tell you.

My hands slipped into her top and I squeezed her breast gently and she moaned into the kiss, the strain on my pants got tighter.

Slowly I took her top off, she didn't protest, then I started leaving wet kisses on her neck making her moan lightly.

Her moans were driving me crazy, I took her closer to the bed and laid her down so I was hovering over her

She started slowly undoing the buttons on my shirt, she was wearing a bumper shorts so it was easy to take it off, I thought she'd protest but she just let me.