Chapter 6

This time you're the one waking up groaning, as you turn to your side and see Wally pulling curtains away to let the sun in. He looks at you and smiles. "Well, good morning Darling." He comes to you and kisses your forehead. You smile at the cuteness and take his hand in yours.

He rubs his thumb on the back of your hand. "So I was thinking..." You blink slowly at him, then look down at yourself. You were only in your underwear, you turn red. "I- Darling?" He looks down at you as well and chuckles. "Do you not remember waking me up in the middle of the night just to... um... you know... sit on me." He blushes as well. You look at him and pull the blanket closer to yourself. "D-did we..." You start, "Do the devils' tango?" He chuckles as he continues. "Yeah..." He looks down, blushing even harder now. You pull the blanket over your head and let out a big embarrassed groan. 'How do I not remember that????'

You peek at him and mumble. "Can you please give me some privacy?" Wally gives a sad smile nodding and leaves the bedroom, closing the door behind him. You sigh as you throw the blanket off and get up from the bed, putting on your bra, you look over at the now uncovered window and notice an iris dash from side to side. "Home!" You cover your chest and pull the curtains closed once again.

After getting fully dressed, you left the bedroom and find Wally at the dining table with a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches. You smile, give him a peck on the cheek and sit across him, where the other plate was placed. You both eat your breakfast.

"So I'm not sure you heard me earlier..." Wally speaks up, you look up at him from your breakfast. "So like I said, I was thinking, maybe you and I can go on an actual date?" He smiles sheepishly. You raise your eyebrows at him. "What... You're asking me this after admitting we screwed?" Wallys' face drops and he looks startled. "That's not-" You shake your head and get up from the table. "Wally, you're a really sweet guy, but I can't do that right now, especially after what I went through. I need time to get my shit together." You turn and leave towards the exit and hear Wally mumble "Language..." You sigh as you exit Home, you look back while walking away, and see Home staring back at you, you wave to it and turn away, walking to your house. 

Standing in front of it you groan and turn around and go into the forest, finding Elis' cabin, you knock and a tall familiar man opens it, he looks pale. "Rayn? Y-you're still here?" You step back. Rayn nods and lets you in. Eli is tinkering with a serum in their living room. You run to them and hug them from behind, Eli tenses and spills all the serum they had in a tube over their coffee table, it turns black and bubbles. "Shit shit shit! Rayn bring me the extinguisher-" They turn around and face you as you had stepped back. "Y/N?" You look from the serum to Eli and give them an awkward smile. Rayn rushes there with an extinguisher in hand and releases the foam on the serum bubbling. Eli looks at it and sighs. "Deal with that, will ya?" They take off their gloves and Rayn nods, Eli drags you into the kitchen and seats you down, sitting across from you.

"What's troubling you, hun?" They relax into their chair. You chuckle, cover your face and then look back at Eli. "A lot." They nod at you to go on. 

"Well for starters, why are only we here? Where are the other suicide victims?" You ask.
"Well, this is a bigger world than what you expect, the three of us have just died in the same area in the real world. But of course, people can move around in this world too." They explain, and after finishing look at you for the next complaint.
"Ah, same area... Well... There's another thing..." You blush and Eli raises their eyebrows. "So apparently I have no memory of having intercourse with Wally last night..." Eli looks at you in bewilderment. "They have dicks????" You chuckle and shrug. Eli shakes their head and goes to the living room for a moment, returning with a notebook and pen. They sit back down and write something down. "Now that's news to me, man..." They close it and look back at you. 
"That's not all, Wally asked me on a date, but I'm unsure of his intentions, he did it after telling me about what we did, and I'm kind of paranoid about getting into a new relationship yet. You know... cuz..." you look at the living room, and catch a glimpse of Rayn, looking back at Eli they nod.

"Like I told you the first time. You need to take everything at your own pace." They tap their pen on the table. 

After some silence and scribbling Eli has been doing in their notebook, they snort and turn it to you. This is what they show you:

You chuckle at the doodles (made by yours truly :D), then look at the small notes they had taken

You chuckle at the doodles (made by yours truly :D), then look at the small notes they had taken. You look up at them. "What do I look like to you? I mean in puppet form."

"Well, you have gorgeous-" They get caught off by you running to their sink and throwing up. They look startled, then run to pull your hair out of your face. You groan. "Oh shit hun, Rayn go get the bucket!" They fill a glass with water and set you to sit on the cold floor. Rayn comes in with a metal bucket, he looks at you with disgust. You furrow your brows as you take the bucket from him and throw up into it. Eli sends him away and sits with you, they touch your shoulder.

"Eli? D-does pregnancy here work differently than in our world?" You ask facing the bucket. You hear them sigh, you look at them and they nod. "Do you think you could... be pregnant?" They ask you leaning back and you shrug as you puke some more. Rayn leans on the entrance to the kitchen. "Should I bring her a pregnancy test master?" You look back at him with a "wtf" face. Eli nods and he leaves.

You look back at Eli. "What did he just call you?" They chuckle. "Rayn is under some potion I managed to create that makes him worship and obey me, I wish things like that existed in the other world hahaha. I can whip up some pretty cool potions, from poison to love potions." They proudly tell you. You shake your head and puke more.

After what seemed like forever, Rayn returned and handed you the test and some chocolate. You raise an eyebrow at him. "You probably just puked everything out and we don't have much to snack on." He leaves and you go into the bathroom, take out the test and sigh, look at it then at the toilet. You do the test.

You wait 3 minutes in the bathroom then come out crying. Eli tilts their head, you show them the test and their eyes widen. The test was positive. They pick up their notebook and write something down, you notice Rayn looking down from over Elis' shoulder at the notebook. "Can get a dead one pregnant." He reads out. Eli looks up at him annoyed. "Sorry, master..." He looks away flustered.

"How is this even possible? Like we literally just did it??" You yell as you throw the test into a trash pin. "Pregnancies here work like...... In the Sims, for example, just a week-long, oh it's gonna be hell for you hun." They write down more as they speak. You sigh. "I'm just gonna go home." You turn and exit the cabin. You hear Eli shout "Wait," but they were stopped from coming after you by Rayn.

'When did it become so dark?' You think. Walking for a while in the dim woods you start to hear another set of footsteps, but each time you look back, you see no one. You get annoyed and turn around again. "Who the hell is it? Can you not stalk me!" You turn around and come face to face with it.