Chapter 9

"Oh dear, she is fine but... she lost the baby..." An unfamiliar voice can be heard. 

"What baby?" That voice you recognized, that was Wally. "She didn't want to tell you, Wally," you hear Eli say, 'Wait, they're here?'

"Well I can't say Miss Y/N hadn't had it for long, seems longer than what we normally carry, and still so small." The stranger speaks. There is silence, then a door opens and closes.

You slowly open your eyes, to see a bright room that represents a hospital room. Looking to the side you see Rayn sitting in a chair, eyes shut, sitting on a chair. "R-ayn?" you whisper his name, he peers at you and slightly nods. You look up and face the ceiling. "So... the baby wasn't Wallys?" You ask him. Rayn makes a disagreeing noise. 

"Eli explained to me where we... where we came from, so I'm guessing it was mine. I am truely sorry." He finishes his sentence with a sigh. You look at him with pity. "How are you so kind now, If you were like this in the real world, I wouldn't have run from you." You pout with teary eyes.

You sit up as Rayn shifts in his seat. "I... I guess whatever potions Eli used on me have me under their controll, I guess being a decent person was a command of theirs... hah..." he frowns.

Eli swings the door open, Wally close behind them, "Oh honey! You're awake." They say as they smother you in a hug. Wally watches you two. You slightly smile at him. 

"So the doctor said we can take her home when shes awake, well she is, so lets get going before dark!" Eli makes orders. Rayn stands up and picks up a bag next to your hospital bed. Eli waits for you to get up, you do so. 

When you get to the Neighbourhood, the sun had already gone down. Eli asks Wally to take you to your home as they leave to the forrest. Rayn hands the bag they were carrying to you, you hesitated for a moment before taking it, he waves to you and gives you a gentle smile as he leaves after Eli. You look in the bag and there were the clothese you had chosen, but also a couple of dresses you were looking at, includng the heels Rayn had handed you. Wally takes the bag from you, seeming annoyed at how close you and your past life lover have gotten again. He walks you to your home. He helps you unpack the clothes in the bag.

"Wally, are you alright?" You ask him after the long-long silence. He sighs, "Why didn't you tell me our situation bothered you so much?" He glares at you, but from feeling hurt, the anger is from being hurt.

"What do you mean, I like what is going on between us, but give it time, please." You plead to him. He sighs, sits on your bed. You decide to sit next to him, try to take hand in your's, but he pulls it away. "I'm sorry Y/N" he apologizes, "I think i'll be with Home tonight. Have a pleasant evening." He gets up, leaving you without another word. 

You watched him go, your guts crushing, heart trembling, eyes watering. You lay down on your side, crying untill you fall asleep.

"Oh dear..." Says the familiar more human voice of Rayn. You look at him through your teary eyes. "I told you talking to Harry would bring only the worse for the both of us!" He yells, as he throws a suitcase he had packed onto the bed you were laying in, behind the place the suitcase was sitting before sits a severed finger which used to be attached to your co-worker Harry. "Now we have to skip town again!" Rayn yells as he picks up the finger, tossing it into a dog bowl near the kitchen counter in your tiny one room apartment, a large black hound goes straight to eat what was thrown in his bowl.

You stare at the scene in disbelief. 'This can't be real. I can't be still here! With him!!' Your breathing starts to quicken and you start having a panic attack. You catch a glimpse of Rayn glaring down at you. It reminds you of Wally, but this isn't from getting hurt, this is from hurting. He lunges himself to you, hands on your throat.

You wake up gasping for air. You look around, it's safer here, still here. I'm here, I want to stay here.

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Yoooo, sorry about the long gap, motivation is hard to find, but it comes so randomly sometimes, like just then I was eating a pancake at 9 PM, was like "Ah fuck it, lemme write some corny shit." And it's almost 11 PM. Wheee