Conflict Resolution

DESCRIPTION

New neighbors Andi and Hayden don't get off to the best start - and neither do their dogs. When the hostility between their pets, Bart and Rosie, leads to noisy barking, Andi and Hayden must solve their pet's tension or risk eviction from their apartment complex.

***

Andi loves stability and has her whole life planned out for her. A lakeside apartment as she grows her career, a promotion at her interior design company, a work-oriented husband similar to her, and an eventual suburban house are all on the list. A potential eviction is not. To prevent a derailment to her plans (and prevent change, the one thing she hates), she must put up with her carefree, annoyingly hot neighbor as their dogs undergo "conflict resolution" at a pet-training facility an hour away.

Hayden lives his life day-to-day and hates committing to things permanently. With his pet photography business on the verge of expansion, he can't seem to come to a decision about what he wants with his life. However, what he knows for sure is that he doesn't want to be kicked out of the only pet-friendly lakeside apartment complex in town. To avoid eviction for him and Rosie, he joins his incredibly hot yet infuriatingly uptight neighbor as their dogs learn to play nice, and just maybe, they do too.

NOTES

-This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

-While the book is set in Michigan and on Lake Michigan, the specific towns where the book takes place are fictitious.

-This book belongs to me! Please do not plagiarize, copy, or steal!

This story will include:

-a HEA :)

-lots of love for furry little friends

-spice (descriptive sex scenes) ;)

-past familial sickness/death

This story will NOT include

-cheating

-love triangles

AESTHETICS

ANDI ROSS (and Bart)

HAYDEN FOSTER (and Rosie)