Chapter 19

Drews POV:

When I finally recovered, Carli helped me walk up to the living room and basically pushed me onto the couch.

Olivia was glaring at me in the kitchen. She walked over to me without a word and placed a plate with a sandwich in my lap.Once she scanned my face, making sure I was okay, she turned away from me, walked over to Rory and kissed her head before sitting on the ground to play with her.

I couldn't peel my eyes from her. I hate when she's mad at me, but something about this is so fucking hot to me. I know she can't resist me just as much as I can't resist her.

I smirked to myself and started eating the sandwich she made me with a silly grin on my face.

After a few minutes, Julie and Dani packed Rory off to the guest house to keep her busy. Soon after they left, Jenna knocked on the door.

Olivia still hasn't spoken to me and she keeps shooting daggers at me with her eyes. This is about to get seriously awkward, but I'll do whatever Olivia needs to be okay with this.

Carli left the room and I took the opportunity to see where Olivia's head was. She was still ignoring me, standing in the kitchen with her arms crossed, looking out the back window.

I stood up with an audible groan. Olivia's eyes shifted to me immediately.

"Drew..." She threw her hands to her side and started marching over to me. "Sit down, now." She demanded.

Instead of listening, I took a painful step towards her and practically fell into her. She caught me and wrapped her arms around my back to steady the both of us.

"Drew, please sit down." She said in a softer tone. I stood up straight and smiled into her face.

"I just wanted you to stop ignoring me." I said, tucking a hair behind her ear.

She rolled her eyes and pulled my hips into hers.

"I'll give you all my attention. Just stop causing yourself pain." She said, then kissed my forehead.

I sighed happily then leaned back a little and looked at her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She groaned and walked me over to the couch, making me sit down. Then, to my surprise, she straddled my legs and placed both of her hands on either side of my face. She made sure not to put any of her weight on me. She leaned in so our lips were almost touching.

"I'll be fine as soon as your girlfriend leaves." She whispered sharply, then climbed off of my lap. She walked back to the kitchen and leaned against the counter, looking at me with a smirk.

"That was really mean." I pouted from the couch.

"It wasn't supposed to be nice." Olivia shrugged.

Just then, Jenna and Carli walked up the stairs and into the living room, forcing us into silence as we watched them approach.

Jenna's eyes found mine and she actually looked concerned. She walked over to the couch and sat next to me, putting a hand on my thigh. I watched as Olivia's expression darkened.

"Are you okay?" Jenna asked. I don't think she even noticed Olivia in the kitchen.

I smiled politely at Jenna and pulled myself off the couch. I don't care about the pain. I had to get her hand off of me before someone got murdered.

"I'm okay." I nodded, trying to hide the pain.

I watched Jenna's concerned look change to confusion and a second later I felt Olivia's arm wrap around my hip. She pulled my body into hers and waves of pleasure ran through me from her touch. I know she was helping me stand, but I also know she was sending a message to Jenna. Stanking her claim on me. I smiled to myself at the thought.