Chapter 23

Olivia's POV:

After the steamiest shower I've ever had, I walked out to the kitchen to finish the task I started before Drew distracted me. I turned the stove back on and mixed up some new pancake mix.

Julie promised Rory she'd take her to the store to buy matching shirts last night so they left first thing this morning. They should be back any minute.

I just finished flipping over the first pancake when I heard them walk in the door. I heard her little shoes stomping up the stairs and when she reached the top of the steps she came running over to meet me in a new long sleeve pink shirt with a massive unicorn on it.

"Mama! Look my shirt!" She said excitedly. I scooped her up into my arms and kissed her cheek.

"Hi baby. I love your shirt!" I said, poking her in the belly.

"Aunty J has same one!" She giggled, pointing towards Julie who had just made it up the stairs.

I smiled at Julie.

"You two look adorable. Let me take a picture." I said, walking over and handing Rory to her.

"She picked them out." Julie giggled, showing off her new bright pink Unicorn shirt.

"Beautiful." I nodded with a smile. I snapped a picture of them on my phone and giggled at how cute they looked. Julie and Rory went to play in the living room and I went back to my pancakes.

I was halfway through the third pancake when I heard another set of footsteps coming up the stairs. I spun around to see Drew entering the open area. She looked super upset about something. That means the meeting didn't go well.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her in concern as her eyes met mine. She glanced over at the distracted toddler then walked over to me.

"Drew? What's wrong?" I asked. She didn't respond.

She grabbed my hand when she got to me and turned the stove off behind me. She stared into my eyes and a wide range of emotion flashing in them.

I reached my free hand up and cupped her face.

"Talk to me." I said softly. The way she was acting was causing so much anxiety in my body.

"Not here." She said shaking her head.

She pulled me out of the room and down the hall to her bedroom. She closed the door behind us and sighed, turning around to face me. Her eyes were looking at the floor and her hands were clenched in fists.

She was actually starting to scare me now.

"The tabloids figured out who you are." She blurted out.

The anxiety I was feeling moments ago was nothing compared to how I feel now. I have never wanted to be in the spot light. Not to mention the fact that the internet hated me as the mystery girl. Now that everyone knows who I am it's probably going to get worse.

"H... how?" I said trying not to freak out.

Drew looked up into my eyes and frowned. She walked over to me and placed her hands on my hips steadying me.

"Carli says the source was from the hospital in Vegas." She said angrily.

"I'll bet it was the bitch at the front desk." I said leaning my head into the crook of her neck.

"What are we going to do?" I asked her as she wrapped her arms around my body, holding me to her.

"I have to get you and Rory out of LA." She sighed. "Carli has already set up a security detail for you in Vegas." She said rubbing my back comfortingly.