|| Party

WARNING: The chapter contains slight NSFW and sensitive topics

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

     Y/N made her way to the Ilvermony coach — where the party was. The interior looked like the Hogwarts Express lounge area, except more cramped. In the end, where Y/N expected the backseats to be, — weren't there — instead, replaced by a long hallway.

     Doors lined the hallway every thirty feet, each with a numbered plate. Y/N checked her phone as she strolled along, eventually reaching the largest door at the end of the hall. Inside, lights flashed and music thumped.

     Y/N raised her hand and the door opened before she could knock. Bright lights enveloped her, the music blasted her ears, and a hand pulled her inside — Evangeline. Y/N jerked her arm away before her lips parted in surprise.

     Evangeline looked nice. Clad in a little black dress, black lipstick, hair done, face full of make-up. Y/N blinked, blushed, and looked away.

     "You look hot," the music muffled Evangeline's voice.

     Y/N nodded and mumbled a reply under her breath. Evangeline smirked and wrapped her hands around Y/N's arm. Y/N shot her a glare, but Evangeline led her to the drinks and sat her down on a stool.

     "Your headmaster lets you host parties with alcohol?" Y/N asked as Evangeline called for the bartender.

     "What the headmaster doesn't know won't hurt him!" Evangeline said, then crossed her arms over the island table. "He's off in America to do . . . stuff."

     "How'd you get alcohol here then—"

     "Stop with the questions!" Evangeline rolled her eyes. "It's a party. Now, are you drinking or not?"

     Evangeline held two shot glasses in her hands, passing the other over to the Ravenclaw. Y/N hesitated, not because of the alcohol, but of Evangeline. With a sigh, she took the glass and clinked it against Evangeline's.

     The tequila burnt her throat, but she downed it anyway. She put her glass down and wiped her lips. "Extension Charm?"

     "Amazing isn't it? Professor Fontaine designed it," Evangeline said, placing her glass down as well. She cocked her head to the side and wore a Cheshire cat smile. "I assume you and Granger broke up?"

     Y/N glared at her. "That isn't your business."

     "You know," Evangeline's fingers tapped on the table. "If you tried to get to know me, you'd realize I'm not as bad as you thought."

     "I've known you long enough," Y/N said.

     "It's been years. Maybe I've changed?" Evangeline said with a smile.