conversation with him

Aisha's pov -

When I saw Arnav walking I slowed down my walk. I was afraid to face him. Don't know why. But unfortunately he heard the sound of my shoes and moved back. I was like uuhhhhh noo 😑. He said, "oh you again what a coincidence" I said yes. he said, "what are you doing here alone" I said, "my friend is from another hostel so I'm alone now. Going to hostel." He said, "are you afraid of me, i am not that bad" I laughed, "no I am just nervous. It's my first day at University. And what happened at class was embarrassing" He said OK. And there were only silence after that. We were walking together. I felt awkward because there was nothing to talk about. We were near my hostel and neha saw us. I didn't know that she is from my hostel. She said to him, "hii Arnav bhaiya" he said hii and moved on. He didn't care about her. So she was little embarrassed. She asked me, "what are you doing with him?" I replied, "what will I do. I was just walking and met him that's it" she said, "that's it?" I said "yeah 😑" I was literally annoyed by her. Like who gave her the permission to suspect mee? And then I went inside. Now I know that she is damn jealous of me. But what will I do, he saved me. I didn't ask for help. But it was good because otherwise I would fall .. Anyway I went inside my room and layed on bed and started thinking about the day....