ruining his shirt

Then Arnav came to our spot where we were standing to eat pani puri. I was like noooo. I have met this person many times. Don't wanna face him again. When I meet him I do something embarrassing, so don't wanna meet him again. I was hiding behind priya Di. But he already saw me. Priya Di said, "this is Aisha" He said, "no need to introduce her I already know her. We went for intro session of their class. She was sitting on front bench." I was like he would say everything that happened at class. I just wanted to escape from there which I couldn't. Then he said to priya Di, "you know she was laughing at the class. And it's her first day what has she trying to do. Did she wanted to make bad impression on the first day?" priya Di said, "what is this Aisha? why were you laughing. It's your first day. Don't make me embarrass. everyone will say your roommate is so childish and all" I murmured yes I am childish. He asked what I said. I replied, "nothing I am just embarrassed" He said, "it's OK don't do that again" Then priya Di said, "okay let's stop it here and eat pani puri" she also requested him to eat. But he didn't. May be he was health conscious. I ate may be 6 pani puri. Because I wanted to drink juice so I didn't ate too much. priya di ate a lot of them. Her stomach was full. Then she Said, let's go and eat your favorite juice. He said, "you love juice" I said yeah. Priya Di said, Arnav let's go we'll drink together. Now you have to drink. It's just fruit juice. You can drink" He said, "of course I will" Then we headed to the juice shop. I said to priya Di in a low tone, "why do you need to bring him with us? Can't you leave him alone?" She said, "arey kuch nahi hoga. He is a good guy" Maybe he heard it. So he asked, "what who is good guy?" priya Di was about to tell that I don't want him to be with us. Oh God this girl can't keep a secret 😑.But I pressed her mouth and stopped her from telling him that. She was like mmmmm mmm. I said Noo noo 😂. He said "what are you guys doing?" I said, "nothing she is about to spill the pani puri from her mouth because she ate a lot. So I am stopping her from making the road dirty😂." I know that excuse was so stupid and funny. But what could I say at that moment instead of that. Then we ordered our juices and started drinking. She even started talking to him. I was just standing and having my drink. suddenly she started talking about mee. She said, "you know Arnav Aisha once in fair got lost and from then whenever she goes to fair she always holds her hands with the person next to her. My roommate is a kid😂." he said, "what?" And then what I did was really Really embarrassing. I was in shock like why did she need to say those things to him. That was so embarrassing. I accidentally spilled the juice out of my mouth and it all went to none other than arnav. Because he was standing opposite to us. His shirt was almost wet with the spilled juice........