a good evening

Aisha's pov -

It was almost 6 pm and all the practices were done. We were about to go, then our seniors stopped us and said, "listen everyone we want to make an announcement. So as you all know tomorrow is our department freshers. So you all have to come at around 9.30 am. Then we'll felicitate our respected professors. Then the actual program will start. We are also arranging food for you. There will be introduction session. Those who will not participate can give introduction. Please inform your friends about it. And at last there will be a confession competition. So you have to write a letter to your seniors whome you find attractive or kind or handsome or etc etc. So be prepared for the freshers. OK bye guys. Now you can leave." we all went outside I was worrying about one thing and that was with whome I would go to the hostel. Because my other friends were from other hostels of our campus. But without thinking I went with my friends. It was a very nice evening. We were talking, laughing, gossiping etc etc. The weather was pretty nice. The cold breeze really made me feel amazing. Then after some time my Friends went to their hostels one by one. From my hostel their were no girls in that group. So everyone was leaving me. Obviously they had to go to their own hostels. I couldn't tell them to accompany me to my hostel. Because they were not so close to me like nidhi. So I hesitated and didn't tell them. Finally all girls gone to their hostels and they just asked if I could go alone. And I said, "yes." which was a total lie. I was alone at the midway. I was about to play a song. Because that will divered my mind from negative thoughts. There were street light which had really bright light. But still I was afraid. It was almost dark. A Few students were at the street with their friends, some even alone. So I also stepped alone but then from my behind someone said, "hey, don't worry. I'll go with you." I quickly turned back to see who was there and yes that was none other than Arnav.

Hey guys, as I'm not getting enough time to write the story so I am only able to post one part in one day or maybe two days. I'll try my best to post at least one part in one day... Keep reading my story. Love you....