15# - Arachnoswing

"LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION." A metallic voice said from afar.

And then, a couple of industrial film lights turned towards me, lightening the entire purple room up where Muffet was molesting me.

It didn't feel that weird since she was female, and I maybe have some weird spider fantasies that turned me on midst this surprise attack, but still, I want to get out of this position and go home ASAP!

AAAAAH! I hate touchy spiders and annoying robots.

"OH MY. I HOPE EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL SIGHT..." Mettaton was rambling while I spaced out, and then I heard Chara say something that caught my attention.

"Switch." Chara said, taking control of my body.

I understood the assignment immediately and became her second pair of eyes like she was mine for a brief amount of time.

It's time to get out of this situation.

Chara headbutted the spider lady while she was touching us from behind, and that made her screech in pain and back off finally.

"IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A TWIST OF EVENTS." Mettaton was narrating the entire event from afar.

Then Chara lowered our head down toward our exposed breasts to bite off the web that was covering our neck, which gave her shoulders more wiggle room.

The spider lady suffered a concussion-

"Don't call her "the spider lady", her name is Muffet! At least narrate it right." Chara complained out loud.

"THE HUMAN IS TALKING TO THEMSELVES. HOW INTERESTING. COULD THERE BE TWO HUMANS IN ONE BODY?" Shit! Mettaton was right, but yeah, let me continue!

Muffet suffered a concussion, but the spiders started swarming us to defend their queen or whatever Muffet was to them.

Chara somehow got one of the arms out, proceeding to take my pen (which I use for writing in the diary, obviously) out of our pocket to cut the now loosely cobwebs tied around us.

When she untied us, we started falling onto the surface from above, but we almost got stopped by one of Muffet's six arms since she finally became aware of the present situation.

"THE HUMAN ESCAPED IN SUCH A VIGOROUS WAY. THIS IS INCREDIBLE." Mettaton said to the cameras while the spotlights were following us and the Muffet.

It was a decisive battle - I bet people who are watching this on the TV betted on me instead of on Muffet! His stupid cameras were so annoying.

Chara got up and wobbled around on the cobwebs we were standing on before getting control over her body.

And then, the fighting commenced.

I could see Muffet's dark gray monster soul and our bright magenta human soul.

The real fight was about to begin.

"Now watch closely, Violetta. Don't let me down." Chara said to remind me of my duty.

"I won't, Chara. Let's go!" And then, with the notebook in our hand and glasses on our head, we went straight towards the Muffet.

Chara tried to slash her torso, but she moved to the left.

"Shit!"

"Duck Chara, and go to the right!"

She listened to me for the first time and got to the Muffet's side, from where she cut one of her arms while falling back onto the cobwebs from which she jumped.

"THE SPIDER LADY LOST AN ARM. THIS BATTLE IS LOOKING GOOD FOR THE HUMAN. PLACE YOUR BETS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN." It's the Muffet for your information but whatever!

Muffet screamed in agony, and then I looked down to see a giant open jaw beneath the transparent cobweb floor we were standing on.

"Jump to the left Chara!"

"Fuck!"

And then she listened to me again, avoiding the spider monster's giant bite with which he made a breakthrough through the spider web floor.

Chara got back on her feet and then started to fight the monster with the notebook, and eventually made it go back to its original hole by bullying him for a little bit.

Muffet was growing a new arm for the entire time, healing in the shadow, before she jumped towards us!

Her spiders started crawling onto us while biting our exposed legs, which hurt more than I thought it would, I hate spider bites!

And then Muffet managed to land a solid hit on us with some of her spider magic. 

That hurt me and Chara quite a lot, but then the unexpected happened - Chara used that opportunity to attack her.

She tried slashing her in half again, but that didn't work, and at the same moment, Muffet threw more of her magic spiders at us while dashing backwards to avoid another sneak attack from us, but her spider magic didn't hurt us, the magic spiders went straight through us, which made Chara able to go for the perfect hit with the notebook, dashing straight into muffet and going through her.

The hit was so strong and full magical power that it completely cut Muffet's head in two like we had a katana in our hands and not a regular notebook. She tried to regenerate her body like she did before with her hand while we were fighting that giant monster, but then Chara put the notebook back into our pocket, took her slashed head from the ground and threw it straight into the open jaw of the devastated monster that tried to eat us a minute or two ago.

The throw was perfect - she must've played baseball quite a lot.

Muffet's beloved companion, pet, or whatever it was ate her head completely, which is probably because it's underfed, and it would eat anything at that point. 

Consciously or unconsciously, it ate its own owner, which was the perfect moment for us to destroy Muffet's soul.

And then, Chara and I put everything into the final blow to her body, slashing her soul in half and finally eliminating her, turning all of Muffet's body parts into dust and cobwebs into stone...

The feeling of killing someone felt irreplaceable. It felt like a massive amount of energy has been freed and pointed straight directly into our SOUL, even though the other person suffered a lot during its death or injury - we don't feel those person's feelings, regardless of the intention of the murder.

But instead, Chara and I felt a surge of DETERMINATION and PERSEVERANCE streaming through our veins - our SOUL and our blood were getting stronger and stronger with each monster we killed.

No amount of chocolate could replace this feeling - it's so romantic.

"Now let's kill Mettaton and end this once and for all." We said out loud to entertain the TV viewers.

"KILL METTATON? YOU CAN'T KILL ME YET. IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR TO THE VIEWERS WHO JUST TUNED IN. LET'S HAVE A BUILD-UP FIRST, AND SEE WHETHER YOU CAN CATCH ME OR NOT-" Mettaton got cut off mid sentence by Chara - she immediately dashed towards him, going through him with a powerful blow, just like we did with the Muffet.

But, Mettaton wasn't hurt at all???

"OH, DARLING. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TRY A LITTLE HARDER THAN THAT."