26# - The Man who Speaks in Hands

"Shit... She should still be alive, but why did you go for him as well? Don't you realize you're now at a major disadvantage." I said to Gaster as I was slowly getting up with Violetta's body.

"Feels good to be back! Don't you agree? At least speak to me."

"I DON'T HAVE THE NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. OBSERVING YOU IS PRACTICALLY ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING WITH THIS ENTIRE WORLD." Said Gaster, who was in his full form, completely materialized, standing on the ground just where Sans was standing before the Gaster Blaster took Violetta and him.

"WE WERE AWARE OF YOUR COMING, BUT WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. SO THE FIRST THING WE DID WHEN FRISK CAME INTO THE UNDERGROUND WAS KILL HIM. SANS ENDED HER LIFE AS SOON AS SHE DROPPED INTO THE UNDERGROUND TO PREVENT YOU FROM REINCARNATING AGAIN. AND THEN WE THOUGHT THAT'S IT AT LEAST FOR NOW."

"BUT QUICKLY AFTERWARDS, YOU APPEARED IN THE BODY OF ANOTHER SOUL'S REINCARNATION. YOU BECAME BEST FRIENDS, DECIDING TO TAKE US ALL OUT OF THIS WORLD THAT DOESN'T EVEN BELONG TO YOU."

"I'M AWARE I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANCES AGAINST YOU, BUT AT LEAST ANSWER ME WHY ALL OF THIS. WHAT WILL YOU DO ONCE YOU KILL US ALL? THE DETERMINATION EXTRACTION MACHINE IS STILL IN ONE PIECE, BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE DETERMINED ENOUGH TO TRY TAMPERING WITH IT AGAIN AFTER WHO KNOW HOW MANY FAILURES?"

"Listen Gaster, I know more about the machine than you because I used it more than you in who knows how many wordlines. And never once was I shattered through time and space like you, but still, there's always that running risk which I have to manage."

"But to answer your question, why am I even doing this at all? Well, the answer for that question is because..."

"I was bored."

I took the notebook out of my pocket, applying all of my PERSEVERANCE into it and then I threw a giant magical slash which powerfully pierced right through his body.

The purple wave of PERSEVERANCE cut him in half, and that itself made him explode into multiple pieces.

His soul finally got destroyed, and that resulted in a large boom that destroyed the entire Judgement Hall.

Even though he absorbed the entire Underground and the human souls, he was still no match for me.