25# - Megalovania

"you can probably guess what is about to happen." Sans said.

He was a couple of meters away from me, but he was still scary, especially now that he was missing both of his eyes.

"Where are your pupils?" I asked naively.

"he took them away from me."

I heard something charge up behind me!

I turned around and avoided the large laser that came my own way as soon as I saw this giant...

Gaster Blaster!

I ran quickly for my knife while having to dodge even more of Gaster Blasters from all possible directions.

And when I finally picked it up, I went straight for his heart.

He threw many obstacles in my way as I was running towards him now that he was much further from me.

Multiple rows of bones commenced out of the ground, but I dodged them all, along with the blasters that accompanied them by either shooting me from the side or from any other direction where I couldn't see them.

I could hear all of his attacks before they were fully deployed onto me, which made me aware of literally every single move.

"Got you!" I said while swinging my knife at Sans's torso.

He was standing still the entire time as he was waiting for me to come towards him.

But as soon my knife was supposed to slash him, he lifted me up with his hand, throwing me straight back into the throne room with such force!

My back hit the ceiling of the throne room as I burst through its already broken window, and Sans teleported along with me.

I got up from the hard concrete floor that was now missing all golden flowers, and I immediately dodged one of Sans's bones that came right behind me.

I was in the middle of the room while he was sitting on the throne like a king with his legs crossed and arms on the armrests.

Every time I was supposed to hit him, he'd either blocked it with some sort of a bone attack or by just moving me wherever he liked.

"Aren't you going to get tired of this?" I asked him while still trying to hit him.

He was throwing me straight at the walls, ceiling and floor of this tiny cramped room.

Wait, that's it! This room is too small, which gives him an advantage over me.

Then I'll just run again!

"Fuck you." I said while storming off through the exit down into the hallway that led me out to the Judgement Hall.

It looks like the thousands of eyes that were on the windows disappeared as soon as I killed Ralsei.

But the problem now is that I have a teleporting skeleton trying to kill me!

And as I was about to exit the Judgement Hall, a pair of bones came straight out of the ground at such speed that they couldn't be noticed, going through my knees and completely immobilizing me.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Fuck off already." I said while falling onto the ground.

I turned around and was now facing Sans, who was slowly walking towards me.

"you don't like the situation you're currently in?"

"Not really! You destroyed both of my knees. How am I supposed to even get up now?" I said while setting myself to sit in a more comfortable position.

"you won't really need them anymore. die." A giant Gaster Blaster that's three times bigger than Asgore, barely even fitting in the room, appeared behind him and then shot us both...