°•°•03. 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇°•°•

{"This is going to be a good competition"}

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
When the dancers at the next step find out the terms & conditions of them going to internationals which leads to one of their star dancers leaving and James gets the biggest shock ever.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•"Guys look Lucien's here"

"Guys look Lucien's here"

The minute Lucien entered the studio the atmosphere went from being excited for internationals to being tense,uncomfortable and nerve racking. All idle chatter was hushed, as the two women who dreaded speaking to that bald headed monster rushed next to him to try and negotiate some sort of a deal that would ensure their troupe a secure space for internationals.

"So Kate your week's notice is done and I know you have no other choice so I'm going to ask again; have you thought about my proposition?"

"I have and I think we should talk about this in my office" The studio head deterred not scare her dancers anymore than they all ready are

"I'm good with that so let's go"

"Let's go, phoebe are you coming?" Kate called out to the head choreographer who was conversing with the dancers yet still keeping an eye out for her sister.

"Yes I'm coming" phoebe rushed out whilst jogging behind her sister eager not to miss anything.

As they entered the office the same atmosphere of uncomfortableness and uncertainty followed behind them like a shadow that would not go away, leaving a lingering feeling that what ever is going to go down in there won't be good.

"So are you ready to take my deal?" Lucien questions harshly

Lucien:

Kate and phoebe are going to be excited to accept my offer, the same way someone is while being attacked by a lion

"That's ridiculous, I refuse to let the next step and Elite merge"

Phoebe:

Lucien is playing hardball with us. He's not going to go without a fight and he basically has us in a really tough situation right now.

Staring through the large stain glass window, the dancers could see that their studio head was struggling to defend their home and all wished that they could run in there and help but they decided that this was something that she need to do alone.

Giselle:

Like I've said before, whenever Lucien is involved it's never ever a good thing.