°•°•06. 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 °•°•

{"All I've been hearing for the past two weeks from James is Riley's braces and corn. To a normal person like me it's confusing."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Eldon and Marie get paired to do a duet together, which leads to some unknown feelings developing.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It had been a few days since the internationals team had been completed and all the dancers were performing a warmup routine to try and get themselves used to dancing with the new people

It had been a few days since the internationals team had been completed and all the dancers were performing a warmup routine to try and get themselves used to dancing with the new people. From an outside perspective the dancers looked flawless in terms of technique but there was no connection between them. Marie was worried about this as at internationals emotion and team connection are just as important as technique and without it then it makes the dances they do meaningless.

Marie:

This dance is clearly perfect in the technical sense but anyone can see that this dance has no connection. Now this needs to change as I didn't sacrifice leaving LOD and Elite to join a team that doesn't want to connect with eachother. I understand that this change is hard for everyone but if we want a chance at winning we need to start working together.

As the dance progressed, the dancers could feel the strain that internationals has already caused them. The loss of so many amazing dancers rattled the everyone from TNS as now the chemistry was completely off. While performing the ravenette couldn't help but feel slightly alone as she barely had anyone to call a friend.

Marie:

I went from LOD to Elite to now dancing at The next step so I don't really have anyone I could talk to. I went against this studio at Nationals and lost then I left and joined Elite but not only did everyone already have their own little cliques but I wasn't that focused on making friends and only wanted to make this team but now with James gone, Riley in a depressed mood and my weird feelings for Eldon , I would say that I'm feeling quite alone here.

Luckily for Marie she wasn't the only person feeling this divide. Most of the Elite dancers were feeling the same except ; instead of having a optimistic view on things, many were feeling very pessimistic about this new change.

Eldon:

This is the first time that we are dancing with four new Elite people. Marie is dancing amazingly with us but I'm not sure about the other three, but I think that with a little more time we'll be ok.

Max:

Dancing with the next step feels really weird. They've been our swon enemies for years so I don't know how this is really going to work.