°•°•08. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 °•°•

"I've loved the Nutcracker and ballet since I was a little girl, so to be able to introduce West to those two things, makes me very happy

"I've loved the Nutcracker and ballet since I was a little girl, so to be able to introduce West to those two things, makes me very happy."
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
When Eldon challenges West to learn ballet and audition for a ballet company; it leads Marie to make a bet with the blonde. Alongside this, a troupe struggles to fill the gap left by an ex-member.
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Marie couldn't even begin to wrap her head
around everything that had been going on at this studio for the past few days. The ballerina had been caught up on everything by Chloe, who she had become good friends with, and learnt that not only did Shantal and Giselle's duet flop tremendously but Michelle had recently just come back and announced who would be the new dance captain. From what the dancer could understand, the two each choreographed a small group routine, and Giselle's was picked, which led to Shantal storming out of the studio and quitting on the spot.

In her head, Marie knew that Shantal wouldn't last long. The girl had a bad attitude towards the next step and was still stuck in her Elite ways, so her departure didn't upset her. What caused her to panic slightly was that when the opportunity to dance at internationals was offered to her cousin, he turned it down completely to continue playing with his band. Marie knew that James was an amazing dancer and loved this team to bits, but she also knew that James had found a new passion in music, so making him pick between the two seemed unfair. She just hoped that with whatever he picked, he was happy with.

To clear her mind about this open spot stuff, she decided to spend some time with Eldon in studio A, touching up on some ballet skills. Despite being very well-rounded in acro, lyrical, and contemporary, Marie's one true passion was ballet. Ballet was the first dance style she had learnt and invested the most time in. Before she came to the next step, she had done multiple ballet tours and dedicated years towards making herself one of the best.

Marie:

It feels nice to spend some time in studio A doing ballet. It feels like I haven't done it in a while, so it's nice to go back to my dance roots for a bit. It's also nice to see Eldon dance. He's great at ballet, and his movements are so graceful and strong.

Watching Eldon dance was like looking at a professional who had spent every waking moment on a stage. Marie knew that Eldon was talented, but watching him one-on-one just confirmed that. Before she could unlace her ballet slippers to relax, the blonde boy pulled her into him and started spinning her around, slowly easing her into a duet.

West:

I walk into studio A, and I see Marie and Eldon practicing some moves. I correct him on some things because I'm a team player,and I like to help out.