Eleven

Chapter ElevenChris Brown Calabasas, California

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter Eleven
Chris Brown
Calabasas, California

I got ninety days to figure out how to get Mya, back in my good graces. I know this isn't going to be an easy fix and I know that it may even take longer than ninety days, but I'm desperate and willing to do whatever I need to.

Landon called me earlier, asking if I could take him to practice. Of course I said yes and this is how I get to see where Mya lives.

After going back and forth with security at her gate, they finally let me through and I followed my GPS to Mya's house. When I pulled into the driveway, I was impressed no lie. I wonder where we'll live when we get back together.

Climbing out the car, I walked up to the door and got ready to knock but it quickly opened and Mya stood there.

"You not coming in here, he'll be outside." She said while pushing me back.

"You love putting yo hands on me." I moved her arm. "What happened to your wrist?" I looked at the bandage and she pulled away.

"Nothing, LANDON!"

"You really not about to let me in?"

"For what? He's coming out."

"I can't believe you being like this." I shook my head.

"Play stupid games...you know the rest." She did a stupid grin then walked back into the house, slamming the door. I went and got in my car. A few minutes later, the back door opened and Landon tossed all his gear in. Dirty ass shoes and equipment all on my good leather. These kids have no respect for luxury.

He climbed in the front seat and I pulled off. "Wassup."

"Hey dad."

"What's been going on, you good?"

"Yeah, just getting ready for the season."

"That's what's up. It's your last year of elementary Bam, this is exciting."

"Still means I gotta go to school and it's going to get harder. Not too exciting for me."

I let out a small laugh. "I know you hate school, but you're super smart."

"Well if I fail, mom will hit me and I don't want that."

"Ya mama always hitting somebody."

"Facts."

I looked over at him and smiled. I can't believe he's this big. "Do you know what happened to your moms wrist? Why she got a bandage on it?"

Checkmate - THE FINAL LEVELजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें