Eighteen

Chapter EighteenMya Anderson Downtown, Los Angeles - A Week Later

Chapter Eighteen
Mya Anderson
Downtown, Los Angeles - A Week Later

My plans for tonight were to stay in the bed, eat junk food and binge watch Greys Anatomy but noooo, Kayla and Mariah insisted that we get dressed and go out for drinks. This is the first weekend that I've been able to relax and these hoes wanna drag me out the house.

We sat at this cute black owned bar downtown called Rooftop Lounge. It was a vibe in here.

"You look so cute Mya!" Kayla said, making me look down at my clothes.

We all had on Christian Dior from head to toe. Everybody's fits we're fire. We took so many pictures.

"Thanks boo, you do too! I'm glad I came because I need a huge favor from y'all."

"Oh boy." Mariah rolled her eyes.

"It's nothing crazy, I just need for you both to come to Jamaica with me next month."

"Oooooh, Chris invited you huh?" Kayla smirked.

"I hate that you're back fucking Hoody, you know everything."

"Oh no, not the nigga who made a baby on you!" Mariah yelled.

"Shut up." Kayla put her hand in Mariah's face. "Chris trying to rekindle the flame?"

"No, it's actually just business. He needs me to style him. I need you guys there to keep my legs closed and me focused on clothes and clothes only." I said.

"Girl bye! You know you gone fuck that man whether we come or not." Mariah laughed.

"Damn, no faith in me huh?"

"None whatsoever babe."

I flipped her off before taking a sip from my drink. "I don't like you, whatsoever babe."

"That's because you love me babe."

"Negative, anyway. Are y'all coming or not?"

"I'm always down for a vacay." Kayla said.

"I'll have to get the kids situated but I should be good to go." Mariah added. "I love Jamaica, that's where Travis and I went on our honeymoon."

"That's where Travis and I went on our honeymoon." I mocked while crossing my eyes. "Girl fuck you and your healthy marriage."

Mariah burst out laughing. "Bitch don't be mad at me, be mad at your complicated ass! You didn't have to divorce that man."

"I'm so sick of hearing that."

"It's true though." Kayla agreed.

"You should've cussed him out, maybe two bops to the head. Did some overly dramatic shit, had a attitude for a minute, beat Nia box built ass because she honestly think you're a joke, then got yo man back! You regret this shit every day Mya and I hate it. Talk to Chris and tell him come home."