── chapter twenty five

FLASHBACK

"UM, SO..WE have a predicament ladies snd gentlemen. as ya'll know, captain of rodwave elite here. head coach, championship coach, most winningest coach in rod wave elite history." cam spoke to the camera, in front of a car and his arms were crossed.

"um, so recently, i was hanging out on instagram, you know doing my little shin dig and shit like that. and i peeped on instagram that nelson's in dallas texas for an aau tournament. of course, vienna is with him but she's also here for a tournament!" he sounded flabbergasted, lavar stood away from him because he was laughing.

"i don't fucking know why, because last time i checked they both played for rod wave elite. am i tripping? they play for rodwave elite. but they're here for an aau tournament but i don't remember signing up for an aau tournament in dallas."

"as you guys can see, i'm in dallas texas right now so i drove three hours to press fucking nelson and vienna to figure out why they're playing for a different aau team. i think it's really corny, really shady, some pure fucking shit, that they're playing for other teams. shit's weird like where's the loyalty in that? he's like KD, shit weird."

"what about vienna?" lavar calls out.

"disappointed in her." he replies back, shaking his head. "anyways, so i'm walking around the parking lot and i'm in the gym can't find both of their asses. go figures, walked around the parking lot, look at what the fuck i just found!"

cam opens the car door, revealing vienna and nelson. they pull away from each other, looking at the camera. "yo what the fuck?" lavar yelled, his mouth opened in shock.

"we are not doing this shit today. get the fuck out the car." cam demanded.

"what the fu—" nelson cuts himself off and they both stepped out of the cat. "how'd he find us?"

"what the fuck is that?" cam points at their jerseys.

"our jerseys?"

"since when did you play for j— J3L elite?" cam asked nelson, putting his hands on his hips. "and since when were you an unloyal mother fucker? what is that? powerwest? the fuck is that?"

"well, first of all it's JL3–" nelson points at the letters on his jersey but cam cuts him off.

"i don't give a fuck! vienna, got anything to say?"

"i played with powerwest before i played with you guys." she shrugs her shoulders.

cam blinked at her slowly, making her and nelson laugh. "when the fuck did you start playing with them?"

"it was just one weekend." nelson explained, pointing at both of them.

"one weekend?" cam questioned, leaning forward to get in their faces. "you're supposed to be with me. loyalty over everything. once you commit to rod wave elite, there's no going back. so what the fuck?"

"you're right coach, my bad." nelson mumbled, glancing at vienna as she tries to hold back a grin. "i just needed a new coach."

"you needed a new coach?"

"just some higher level intensity." he exclaims, raising his hand up.

"mother fucker, i won a championship!" cam exclaims, furrowing his eyebrows. "the fuck you mean you need another coach? i'm a championship coach. i'm up there with phil jackson and doc rivers."

vienna bursts out in laughter, holding her stomach. "you're gassing. you're not up there." she spoke in between laughs, nelson also laughing.

"vienna, what the fuck is your excuse?" he asks, looking over to her. she looks at the camera, biting her bottom lip to contain her laughter.