Chapter Seven - Shopping

AVA

"James, Justin and Daniel" they all looked up when dad called their names "yes" James answered " you are taking Lexi and Ava today for shopping. Damien, Dimitri and I will be at work while Clara is going to her friends house" they all nodded.

"I'm gonna go get ready" Lexi said and jumped out of her seat " me too " James, Justin and Daniel said in sync.

I went to my room and changed into my white sneakers. I combed my hair and made it into a ponytail.

I came out of my room and saw Lexi coming out of hers too. She was wearing denim jeans and a black hoodie. We made our way downstairs and went to the dining room. We saw Clara on the phone, so Lexi waved at her and we went to the front door, the others were already there.

We climbed into the car with me between Lexi and Daniel with Justin in the passenger seat and James driving.

We arrived at the mall in twenty minutes and all got out.

"Ok, so we are going to split and if we are done we'll meet at the food court" James said.

"Daniel and I are going with Lexi" Justin said while dragging Lexi and Daniel. That's left with me and James.

He glared at me and I started shifting on my legs. "Let's go" he said with an annoyed look on his face.

We went to the tops section first and I started looking at some tops when a cute top caught my attention. It was a white and pink striped crop top with the the words I heart NY written on it. I contemplated whether to ask him to buy it for me or not. I decided to ask him.

I picked the top and turned with it on my hand and found James on his phone "um...can-can I have this shirt" he looked up from his phone when he heard my voice. He eyed the shirt first before he rolled his eyes and muttered a yes. Happily, I picked the top and checked it was my size and went further into the shirt aisle.

When we were done with the top section, we went to the skirts and summer dresses section. I picked three skirts with two dresses. After that we went to the jeans/shorts section. It was a little harder to find my size because I was short for my age, but at the end I had five jeans and three shorts.

We were walking out of the jeans/shorts section when James phone rang. He answered the phone with an irritated look "what" he snapped at the person and I flinched away from him "where are you?" he asked the person on the phone while gritting his teeth "we are just coming out of the jeans section, we'll come and meet you there" he said and cut the call.

"Let's go, we are done shopping" he said while walking towards the checkout line. When we reached there, he collected my clothes and gave the girl behind the counter who looked to be about his age "hi handsome" she purred seductively while twirling a strand of her hair. I internally cringed. She thought she was purring at him but she actually sound like a dying cat. I almost giggled at my thought but I kept quiet.

James leaned against the counter and smirked at her "hey beautiful" he said and she giggled at him. "I would love to stay and chat but I have somewhere to be" he said and her face fell "but I would love to have your number" he finished off with a smirk on his face " when the girl heard this, her face brightened and she quickly wrote her number on a piece of paper and gave him " I'll be sure to call you" he said and motioned me to pick the shopping bags that were on the floor beside him. I picked the shopping bags with great difficulty since they were heavy and followed him to the car.

He opened the booth of the car and I saw shopping bags inside more than my own and he put the bags inside and closed it.

"We're going to meet the others at the food court" he said and started walking with me hot on his tail.

We stepped inside a restaurant and saw Daniel waving at us from a booth. We went to the booth and slide in with me in-between Daniel and James and Lexi and Justin opposite us.

The waiter came and asked us what we'll like to have. "I would have a large burger with fries and coke"James said "me too but with sprite"Justin said and the waiter quickly wrote it down "I would have a pepperoni pizza and fries with coke" Daniel said "I would have a cheese burger with fries and strawberry smoothie" Lexi said and the waiter wrote it and looked at me "um... I would... would have what Lexi is ha--having too" I stuttered a reply with a small blush coating my face. The waiter smiled and left.

"So Lexi, how do you like your new home" James said with a small smile on his face. "I love it, especially the game room and my new room" she said with a grin on her face "by the way, how did you know my favorite color was purple?" She asked with a confused look on her face "dad called us on your way home and told us you like the color purple and that we should decorate your room with purple color" James answered. Lexi made an oh face with a smile on her face. "What about shopping. Did you buy the clothes you liked" James asked her again "yeah. I bought the clothes I like but I haven't bought any underwear. What about you Ava, have you bought any underwear?" Lexi said the first sentence to James and the last one to me.

I shook my head at her. Indicating I haven't bought any underwear. The waiter brought our food and placed it in front of us. I thanked him when he placed mine on the table and he smiled at me in return.

"Ok, so after we are done eating I'm going to take the both of you to buy some underwear, ok" James answered her and looked at both of us.

I started eating my food when James said "dude I got some chicks number" he said to Justin and Daniel looking smug. "I don't believe it" Justin said narrowing his eyes at his twin. James fished out something from his jeans pocket and shoved a piece of paper in Justin's face "do you believe it now" he said with a smirk on his face "are you going to call her?" Daniel asked with food in his mouth. Ew. "Eww" Lexi and Justin said with a disgusted look on their face. "Dude don't talk with food in your mouth it's disgusting" Justin said and rolled his eyes and took a huge bite on his burger. James just shook his head and rolled his eyes at the duo.

"To answer your question, yes I will call her. She's hot and sexy" he said with a smirk on his face and started eating his food too. They just rolled their eyes at him.

I was eating my fries when Daniel asked me a question "are you going to eat that?" he said pointing at my half-eaten burger. "It's too big for you I'm going to eat it" he said and picked my burger and shove it in his mouth. I put the fries down and carried my smoothie instead "if you aren't going to eat it then I guess more for me" Justin said and picked my fries when he isn't finished with his own. I just sipped my smoothie in silence and looked at the table.

After a few minutes, everyone was done eating and we stood up. James kept the money and some tips on the table and we left.

Justin and Daniel went to the car and James, Lexi and I went inside the mall to buy some underwear. Lexi and I went to the panties section first while James was waiting for us outside.

We picked out some panties and went to the bra section and picked some bras too and some pyjamas. We went to James and he paid for our things and we went to the car.

He put the bags in the booth and entered the car and we left the shopping mall.

Hi guys!🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
It's been a while since I posted, but I'm back!
How was the chapter, hope you liked it
Buh-bye