The story starts when it was summer

TW: This chapter has an eating disorder mentioned

Olivia's pov:

"- What could go wrong?", I said to myself before leaving the hotel room. It was kind of late but I suddenly got the urge to go out. Like a normal person of my age, I decided to go to a bar, even though I was never a party person.

 As I walked thru the streets of Madrid, looking for a nearby bar, I got the feeling that I was doing the right thing, which was strange because I always had that little voice in the back of my mind saying that I was doing something wrong. For the first time, I didn't feel anxious about going out alone. For the first time, I felt like a normal person...

"-Finally!", I thought to myself, after walking almost fifteen minutes to get to the bar. As I entered that small space I remembered how my mom once told me most Spanish establishments are dirty, and rarely cleaned right. That flashback made me remember how much I didn't want to remember her, or anyone who was blood-related to me.

- ¿Qué gustaría pedir esta noche?  

(-What would you like to order this night?)

That question made me snap back to reality. Ugh, how I hated zoning out.

- Una Coca Zero por favor. 

(- A Coke Zero please.)

As I waited for my Cola, I started hearing whispers and giggles behind me. That made me start overthinking again. So I decided to play with my earring to distract myself. But suddenly someone sits right beside me and starts talking to me.

Spreen's pov:

My eyes slowly look at the front door, which was getting opened. It was getting pretty late, and I was getting more and more tired. But someone entered that bar, normally I'd just ignore, it because that door would get opened at least 3 times every 5 minutes. But she caught my eye, she was wearing a tight black dress with a jacket over it, and her hair was short, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my whole life. But suddenly my thoughts get interrupted by someone.

-¿Dónde estás mirando a Vin?- Quackity asked. 

(-Where are you looking at Vin?)

-¿Qué quieres decir? - I responded.

(-What do you mean?)

-Quiero decir, has estado mirando a esa chica por lo menos 5 minutos, ¿estás bien?

(-I mean, you've been looking at that girl for at least 5 minutes, are you okay?)

-Yeah, estoy bien.

(-Yeah, I'm fine.)

-Hmm, te gusta esa chica.

(-Hmm, you like that girl.)

-Callate pendejo.

(-Shut up asshole.)

-Hmm, creo que a Vin le gusta esa chica. - Quackity said to Carre giggling.