VEGAS - BIG (Bangkok's Devil And His Queen)

Coming to main family is house is always irritating and annoying for Vegas but it always become interesting cause of a certain bodyguard..........

Big.

Yeah, Kinn's right hand bodyguard. No matter what, his savage and blunt attitude never failed to make Vegas smirk. For him, every of the Kinn's bodyguards are just dogs, raised by korn but this one..........

.......this one come out as a cat, feisty cat. He never listened to anyone, not even kinn himself. If he is off duty then nothing will happen more than your insult by him and if on duty, then just listen to him without arguing back.

What surprises Vegas more is even kinn listen to him, just one glare from big and he also step back, letting big do what he wants in the situation.

When he attacked on kinn, he never expected to get a bullet on his shoulder but what can you say, big just shoot him making him angry and resentful towards him. Every time he go to main family's house, he always start thinking of the ways to kill big just by seeing his face.

So in the last he decided to attack on kinn when he was with porsche but...............as his fuvking life is.......he got intertwined in between that trap too making him unable to run. It would had been his last life if big wouldn't have come to him saying

"I will help you khun Vegas"

"you can go back. I don't need your help"

"well, yeah cause it looks like you need help and I don't have time to wait for you"

"I didn't even told you to-"

"shut up and come behind me the fire is getting out of control and I don't have time for your attitude"

Well..............It didn't take much time to change him from obedient bodyguard to a fierce cat as Vegas can't help but to obey him but since the fire was too much the fiery cat in front of him start losing his breathe and what do people do in this situation?

Kiss. Though Vegas promised himself that never in his life again would he take big's help.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He didn't expect himself to find being jealous of a man throwing flirty eyes towards big but it is not his fault that he is angry at someone who is flirting with his boyfriend.

.

.

.

.

Ah............looks like we forgot the story in between...............yes big and Vegas are in very much relationship without anyone's knowing..........not even kinn. It happened during tawan's case when he was about to shot big but since big helped him he also helped him back by saving his life and he definitely didn't dreamed of loving big but.................here he is.

Now that Korn and kun, both are 'thank god' dead, Vegas can live freely, khun and Pete can date openly, kinn and porsche can adopt kids now, arm and pol can openly love each other, they are throwing party where both main and minor family made a deal to help each other when needed and they will try not to pick up on each other plus will live like a family.