(Learn The Real You) Part - 2

To be honest, it is not bad to live together as the maids only work in afternoon time and porsche being injured, Khun learned some cooking so that he could also cook when porsche can't as right now but fuvking hell is with this arrangement, the utensils are put so far above from khun's reach, it makes him more angry.

He tried to grab the plate from above but since his hands were small he pulled it towards himself without realising and it made the plate fall down on him making him close his eyes, ready for the hit but Unexpectedly it didn't came making I'm open his eyes as he notice porsche hovering over him with the plate in his hand.

"be careful, I will tell the maids to put it in your reach, you will get hurt, otherwise"

Porsche said to no one literally since Khun isn't even listening to him instead he is watching porsche's naked body with only pants down, who just came out of shower.

Well..........he has to say, he has watched porsche's body so many times but never quite notice it and now that he did it today, it is nice, maintained and fit, appreciative? definitely.

"thank you"

He didn't just read his mind, did he?

"no I didn't, you are thinking loudly khun"

"the hell" khun muttered with flushed face as he notice the workers came in the mansion who are now watching porsche and khun's interaction with sparkle in their eyes making Khun run away upstairs to his room while porsche talk to them.

"put every plates and utensils a little down so khun can reach to the easily"

"yes master porsche" all the workers said in chorus making porsche smile who took his and khun's food upstairs to their room.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"khun"

"come in"

"come, let's eat"

"yeah"

Porsche put the food on the table before going to wear his shirt not knowing, Khun staring at his back continously until porsche turn around making khun start eating.

Porsche also start eating but khun didn't eat after one bite as he kept watching porsche making porsche look at him too in confusion.

"what happen?"

"is it good?" porsche didn't realised what khun is saying until he notice khun not eating anything while he is eating as he said.

"it is, you are a good cook too"

"a little bit, for night starving"

"it is still good"

"glad to know you liked it" khun smiled before continuing eating whole porsche watch him for a second before smiling and continuing eating.

-----------------------------------------------------

It has already been 3 months and khun can't say they didn't made any progress, like joking at night when they can't sleep, practicing fighting together, cooking together while talking, sleeping while hugging each other and taking care of each other.

But for porsche, it is the progress they made together, from strangers to friends but not to husbands or lovers and porsche knows khun is comfortable with him but he can't bring himself to talk about the topic of them being husbands...........

....................Husband, it is a term neither porsche nor khun has used it after that day as they think about them being close to each other but it seems it is lot more harder than it should had been.