Day 2

Tossing and turning in bed, you decide to finally get out of bed. Tired but awake and energized enough to get out of bed. Bored and in a "Do something" mood. You did just that. Getting dressed, out of your loose pijamas. Into something more comfortable for base. Existing your room, cautious enough to not make a sound. Still in your house slippers. You shuffle around base, feeling the each room you enter.

"𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱 𝐢𝐧.." You thought, continuing to roam and going deeper and deeper into Base. Stumbling across the Artillery room, within the Briefing room. You enter. It was Dark, flipping on the lights. Each Florissant light flickered on down the room. You watched in awe as it did. The room seemed empty, but you were only in Row1. There were 5 in total. You look and examined each gun on the walls. Muttering to yourself "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" to one's you liked. The room was extremely quiet, almost hallucinating hearing things through the wall.

Continuing through the halls of the artillery room, you pause as what seems to be breathing.
Your steps gotten quieter, you floated almost to the sound.

"𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭?" You whispered

He looked over, in his mask. Almost like he knew someone would come in here in the middle of the night. The mask he wore where he intended no one were to recognize him without a mask.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" You asked softly walking towards him. He didn't reply. Just cleaned guns. "𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞.." you added. You sat down a foot away, grabbing a gun and cleaning it. In silence, nothing but breathes. You cleaned the guns in the supply room along side him. Your hair glided across your shoulders, having to brush it back occasionally. Ignoring the fact that Ghost also occasionally glanced at you. His dead, emotionless eyes, grew to a shimmer as he saw you. Black eyes turned into a brown, then to its true color. Hazel. With a glisten.

Despite him not making conversation, you decided to. Alone perhaps. As if he replied. Insane activities, but to you. It was funny.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩?" You spoke softly "𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞.."

Continuing to dismantle guns and clean them, to then reassemble them.

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞.." You turned to Ghost, he looked at you interested. Looking at the gun in your hands and back into your gaze. "𝐖𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬." you smiled softly

He simply nodded. He seemed to have energy dispute his mute response. He rose from his seat and picked a few guns. You did the same. Grabbing your favorite lucky gun, and a few "testies" you haven't seen in school.

Followed him towards the range site within the artillery room. You watched him place down his guns, and load up the target sheet. Watching his stance, and aim. Shooting seemed to be his peace, too much though. After his round, he tuned to you.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥?" you asked, he simply shook his head and raised his hand to pull forward his target sheet. Almost all bullseye, some through the head and abdomen. You chuckled as you checked the sheet. "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞" You traced the last putter layer of the target sheet. You observed and sighed. You didn't mind if he was mute, he still understood you. You smiled softly to him. His gaze seem to gaze back through you. Too well. Felt like into your soul. The lights helped a little to see his expression.