❊ ONE ❊

febraury 16th, 2020

"Hi, I'm Lily Connor," the ginger girl said with a smile as she sat next to her younger brother.

"And I'm Kit Connor," he said.

"And today we are doing a sibling quiz interview with Elle," the older girl said as she and her brother looked at each other and laughed. "Let's find out if my little brother knows me well."

"I could say the same for my big sister," Kit said as Lily laughed.

"Okay," Lily said as she looked at the camera, "so this game works by us reading a question from the card about ourselves and our sibling has to answer correctly."

"What happens if we don't?" Kit asked.

"I dunno," Lily said looking at her brother, "we lose the sibling bond and hate each other forever and never speak again?"

"Sounds good to me," Kit said laughing as Lily picked up the first card. "Wait, why do you get to go first?"

"Because I'm older and better than you," she said as Kit made a face at her and Juliet raised an eyebrow. Kit smiled innocently as Lily laughed. "Alright, what was my first ever role?"

"Oh, it was Ruby Weasley in 2001," Kit said as Lily beamed.

"Yay," she said smiling as she clapped her hands. Kit grabbed one of the cards and read it. 

"What is my star sign?" Kit looked at his sister who furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Oh, easy, you're a Pisces," she said smiling. 

"Bingo," he said as Lily laughed. 

"Okay," she grabbed the card and smiled, "who is my favourite band?"

"Little Mix," Kit said immediately, "you listened to them on the way here."

"I did," she said grinning as she put the card down, "I will die for Little Mix."

"Not dramatic at all," Kit said laughing as Lily shrugged. Kit picked one up and smiled. 

"What character did I play in David Walliams movie?" he asked, looking at his sister.

"Jack in Grandpa's Great Escape," she said smiling as she grabbed a new card.

"How did you remember?" he asked chuckling.

"Because I was there when you got the call," she said chuckling. 

"Oh yeah," he said laughing.

"Oh god," Lily said as she read the card, "who is my current celebrity crush?"

"Oh," Kit said, furrowing his eyebrows before clapping his hands, "um, shit, who's the McLaren driver?" Lily looked at her brother amused before he clapped his hand. "Lando Norris!" Lily nodded as she put the card down. "Am I right?" he asked. "Is it Lando Norris?"

"Yes, you've said it once, no need to say it again!" Lily said as Kit roared with laughed at his sister. 

"I wouldn't call it current," Kit said as Juliet looked at him, "it's been him since he started F1." Lily stared at her brother with an embarrassed look. 

"I'm going to kill you for exposing me like that," she said as Kit laughed. "Anyway, moving on!" 

"No, I think we need to carry on this," Kit said as Lily glared at him. "So, Lando Norris is your celebrity crush?"

"Yes, we've established this," Lily said laughing as Kit grinned. "But it's fine because he won't see this and I won't have to die of embarrassment."

"We shall see," Kit said as the siblings carried on the interview. 

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

"Lando! Lando! Lando!"

Lando Norris looked up from his phone, utterly confused as his teammate, Carlos Sainz, came running towards him.

"What?" he asked as Carlos had a wide grin on his face.

"You know Lily Connor?" he asked as Carlos nodded.

"How could I not?" he asked as Carlos beamed. "She's incredible."

"She said you were her celebrity crush!" Carlos said as Lando's blue eyes went wide.

"What?" he asked, "no, you're playing with me. Don't do that."

"No, no, watch this!" He handed Lando his phone and the younger driver pressed play on the video. 

"Oh god," Lily said as she read the card, "who is my current celebrity crush?"

"Oh," Kit said, furrowing his eyebrows before clapping his hands, "um, shit, who's the McLaren driver?" Lily looked at her brother amused before he clapped his hand. "Lando Norris!" Lily nodded as she put the card down. "Am I right?" he asked. "Is it Lando Norris?"

"Yes, you've said it once, no need to say it again!" Lily said as Kit roared with laughed at his sister.

"I wouldn't call it current," Kit said as Lily looked at him, "it's been him since he started F1." Juliet stared at her brother with an embarrassed look.

"I'm going to kill you for exposing me like that," she said as Kit laughed. 

"Is she serious?" he asked with a shocked look. "She, she said that about me?"

"Yes!" Carlos said with a wide grin. "She openly said that! And you have been since you started F1!"

"Oh my god," Lando said, grinning like a three year old. 

"You have to tweet her back!" Carlos said as Lando looked at him like he was insane.

"I can't do that!" he said. "I have to be subtle! And do it in the way she did it!"

"How?" Carlos asked, "by interview?"

"Yes!" he said, "I need her to see it willingly."

"I've got just the plan!" Carlos said with a grin.