❊ TEN ❊

march 1st, 2020

"Shit, Lan we're running late!" Lily laughed, getting her red heels on as she looked at the older boy.

"Hey, it's not my fault you looked irresistible in that dress," he said, putting his shirt back on as Lily pursed her lips.

"Shut it you," she said, but she couldn't help laughing. "Now they're all going to be asking questions."

"We tell them we were watching Mamma Mia and you had a breakdown," he said as Lily looked at him and laughed.

"Okay, that works," she said as she sorted her mini red dress out in the mirror. "Okay, let's go!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Hang on," he said as she turned around. 

"What?" she asked. Lando grinned and he bent down and kissed the blonde. 

"Can't be seen doing that now can I?" he asked as she laughed. 

"Come on you," she said smiling as the two left the apartment.

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

The two walked into the club an hour later and when the blonde walked in, people turned around and their eyes went wide when they saw Lily.

"Whoa!" The DJ yelled, "Lily Connor and Lando Norris everyone!" The crowd went wild and burst into applause as Lily laughed and waved. "Welcome!" The blonde took as many photos as she could before she made her way to the bar.

"Can I get a Double Vodka coke please?" she asked.

"Coming right up," the bartender said as Lily smiled. The bartender brought over her drink but before the blonde could pay for it, Lando tapped his card on the machine. "Hey!" she said as she looked up at him.

"I owed you one," he said as she smiled and took a sip.

"Thank you," she said.

"Can I get the same please?" he asked as the bartender nodded. He brought the drink over, Lando paid for it and turned to Lily. "Shall we head back?"

"We shall," she said smiling. Lando chuckled as he the two walked away from the bar, his hand on her back as she smiled lightly as they made their way towards the VIP area where the other drivers were.

"Are you two sure you're not a couple?" Dilara asked Lily as they walked over. 

"Pretty sure," they said together amused as they looked at each other. 

"Are you sure there's nothing else going on?" Daniel asked with a sly grin. 

"Ce qui se passe à paris reste à paris," the blonde said giggling as she sipped her drink innocently. 

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

A few hours later, Juliet had a lot of drinks and was rather drunk. She was laughing as she held onto Lando's arm to stop her from falling over. She looked up at Lando and giggled as he smiled down at her. 

"This one is dedicated to our special guest as requested by a special someone," the DJ called as Juliet looked up confused, "Lily Connor, this one's for you!"

"Who?" Heidi asked as she stood next to Lily, stumbling slightly as the younger girl laughed.

"I have no idea," she laughed as 'Always You' started playing.