𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

EVIE HEARD A KNOCK ON HER. She opened the door and saw her friend's cousin, Tavita. Her eyes widened in surprise, letting out a squeal of excitement she pulled him in for hug.

"Vita! What're you doing here?"

Tavita smiled at the young girl when he pulled away. "Just gonna take my little cousin to this Royal boat english thing!"

Due to his broken English causing Evie to let out a chuckle. "That's so sweet of you!"

Tavita smiled softly and patted her head. "Heard you make ofu's for the princess and prince? Ey?"

Evie stepped backwards, letting him inside.

"Yes sir."

"Can you make me? My outfit?"

Evie studied his figure with her hands before she nodded with a wide smile.

"Of course! I'll start tomorrow! Come tomorrow morning and I'll get your measurements and the suit will be ready till the evening."

Tavita nodded and have her a white envelope with a smile.

"Thank you Eve."

——

"Are you sure this all you need?" Tala asked the blue hair girl.

They walked around the city with servants holding bags of material Evie needed.

"Yes."

People around the city began to take pictures and videos of them around the street. Soon they went back to campus in the limousine.

"Thank you, T. I owe a lot." Evie gratefully smiled at her. Tala brushed her off with huff.

"It's okay, E. You deserve to have things you never had growing up."

The drive stopped at the side if the building where her room is at. She got out before ordering the staff to take Evie's stuff to her dorm and do what she wants, they all nodded and left.

Tala walked to her dorm and opened the door and met with a empty room.

Walking inside she noticed a note on her bed.

Little beast offered us a place to stay at his big house. Love you cousin and see you later.
Love M, A, T.
(P.S Mose almost beat up a guard.)

Laughing at the letter before she threw it away. Going to get her sword and change to her uniform, she walked around the room and grabbed a empty glass bottle.

She got her letter from her school bag and puts it inside.

Leaving with her room locked, she walked out the building and waited for her personal ride. Checking her watch it was 4:30pm the exact time the limo arrived.

Tala stood in the sandy beach with the bottle in her hands as the ocean peaked its head out before going to her.

"Give this to him."

——

Ben was in his office writing a paperwork as he pressed a button to speak to his assistant.

"Deborah?"

"Yes, Your Majesty?"

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?"