23

Finely Floyd-

" I'm late! " Liam screamed, jumping out of bed before pulling his jeans on.

" What the fuck are you talking about, dios mío (my god) " I groaned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

" Dinner! With my family " He searched the room for his shirt.

" Oh- You're still going to that? " I sat up, running a hand through my hair.

" Yes " He deadpanned, looking at me as he pulled his shirt over his head.
" And you're coming "

" Why do I have to come? " I raised a brow.

" Because- I said so " He smiled

" That doesn't make sense " I deadpan.

" Yea, it does " He grinned " Get dressed "

...

I slouched in my seat when he pulled up to a house.

I turned my head towards Liam, biting my bottom lip as he opened his car door.

" C'mon " He spoke, looking back at me for a second before stepping out of the freezing car.

" I don't want too " I groaned, crossing my arms over my chest as I leaned my head against the headrest.

" Please? " He stuck his head into the car.

" I don't like you " I glared, opening the car door so I could get out.

We walked towards the house, hand in hand as we walked up the long driveway.

A frown was placed on my face as Liam opened the door, leading me inside.

I did NOT want to be here.

He let go of my hand when a small girl came into view, crawling towards him with a goofy smile on her face.

Liam grinned, taking a few steps forward before scooping the now giggling girl into his arms

I wanted to disappear as more people came into view, walking out of a brightly lit room to come into what I assume is the mud room.

A older man stared at Liam, his eyes darting to me.

" This was supposed to be a family dinner, Liam " He emphasized Family.

" Yea, I know. Finely is family now " Liam smiled, grabbing my hand and interlacing our fingers. " Finely is my mate "

My cheeks heated as a smile slowly grew on the man's face.

" I'm so sorry. It's nice to meet you " He held his hand out

" Dit- Nice to meet you too " I shook his hand almost immediately, not wanting a repeat of what happened with Liam's mom.

" Finely, this is my 'dad' " Liam grinned, emphasizing the word Dad.

Jerk

" Fuck off " I hit his chest.

" Just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't kill him for talking to me " Liam shrugs, looking at me with a 'You know I'm right' expression.

I glared as he walked away, leaving me with his Father.

" Don't worry- I growled at everyone and anyone who tried to talk to Liams Mother " He shrugged " Even did it with her brother. That one earned me an earful of 'You don't own me' and 'I can talk to whoever I want " He rolled his eyes at the memories probably filling his head.

I didn't say anything, we just stood in silence until he decided to walk away.

I groaned as I walked into the room Liam walked into a few minutes ago.