003, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3, the bar.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count: 1264.
Warnings: death, killing, threats.
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

"What's the sister like?" Liv asked her friends, as the group had met up at a bar and were currently playing Pool and talking. "Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool." Chad responded, remembering Liv hadn't met the older Carpenter sister yet. "You only say that because she let you wear Pokémon onesies to bed for a year." Money classified, seeing Chad smile from the memory. "I remember that, I think I still have a photo. Do you want me to show you, Liv?" Lisa questioned, remembering that had happened years and years ago.

"It's true, that's a true statement. No, Lisa don't show Liv those photos. How did you even get them?" Chad asked, portioning his finger at hi sister first then at Lisa, who smirked like an idiot. "I have my ways, a magician never tells their secrets." Lisa joked, not actually having a photo of Chad but she sure as hell would pay millions of dollars to get it. "No, trust me, Sam is not cool. Her dad left her mom, right?" Amber started, not liking Sam and all. "Walks right out when Tara's 8, Sam's 13." She explained, as Lisa kissed her cheek to get her to calm down.

"Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then in Sam's 18th birthday, she leaves. Ghosts them all." Amber continued, smirking at her girlfriend while she poured herself a drink. "Maybe Sam's changed, but I just don't want to see Tara get hurt again." Amber reasoned, or well acted like she was reasoning but in all honesty she wanted to stab her to the point of death. "Sam might have a reason for that, I mean if I was in a different family and knew this town was filled with murders, I would ghost as well." Lisa rogues, adding more to statement then she had intended to.

"So what? You're protecting Tara from her own sister now?" Wes asked confused, because he didn't like the situation very much. "Well some one has to, and please don't ghost me Lisa." Amber begged, side eyed Wes while he spoke. "Never was planning to." Lisa confirmed, walking over to Mindy. "Okay, so no guys are good for her and how her family's off limits too?" Wes double checked, playing around the pool stick in his hand. "Mm, motive." Mindy declared, looking over at Lisa because both loved horror films so much.

"If I can't have her, no one can." Mindy and Lisa replied in sync, now looking straight at Wes. "What?" He asked, feeling eyes on his and feeling like he was getting ganged up on. "We know you have a crush on Tara." Mindy stated boldly, as Lisa went back over to Amber it get herself a drink. "Okay, come on Mindy." Wes tried, but it fell to deaf ears. "But we're all suspects." Mindy finished, looking around the group. "Expect maybe Liv." Mindy told the group, looking over at the girl.

"Too boring to be a killer, got to have a bit more personality." Lisa agreed with Mindy, nodding her head as her hand held onto Amber's. "You think I'm boring?" Live questioned Lisa, looking over at her suspiciously. "You're way to boring to be a psycho." Mindy summed up. "Thank you Mindy, and yes you are boring. Stu was goofy, Billy was popular. Mickey was just a psycho, Miss Loomis wanted revenge. Roman, R.I.P my uncle, he wanted to be loved. Charlie wanted the girl, and Jill, my lovely sister, wanted fame. Your motive? You have none, your boring." Lisa explained, summing up her point while she got a nod from Mindy.

To say that Lisa Roberts was obsessed with ghostface would be an understatement. She was not only a huge fan of the Stab movies, but also of the original killing massacres that had occurred multiple times. In other words, Lisa was a horror geek all the way. Mindy was the only person in the world that understood Lisa's love for the gory movies, as she was also obsessed with Stab but not as much as Lisa was. "Yo, Liv? You want a real drink?" Some asked, getting the groups attention and not just Liv's. "or are you happy sitting at the kids table?" He joked, no one finding it funny because the atmosphere went silent.

"Hey, listen up uglier Micheal Myers. It was a summer fling." Chad stated, trying to get Vince to get away because no one liked him. "Poor dude, got called uglier Micheal Myer, that would hurt." Lisa laughed to herself at Chad's comeback, seeing as it was an actual good one to use. "It meant nothing." Chad confirmed, now getting much more closer to Vince. "Was I talking to you?" He asked, looking up to see Chad very close in his personal space. "I don't fucking care who you're talking to." Chad shouted, getting in Vince's face because no one was leaving or going with him anywhere.

"Liv, let's go." He order the link haired girl, but she didn't move not even an inch. "Don't talk to her." Chad yelled, not liking that he was talking to his girlfriend. "I don't wanna hear your goddamn voice. " chad told him, as all Vince did was open a pocket knife to try and scare them. "Hey!" The bartender yelled, seeing a shiny and sharp object in someone's hand which wasn't a good sign. "Get outta here or I'll call the cops." She told envying, as Vince tried ti be funny and lung forward and backward as a joke.

"Go." Chad instructed, all ready sick of Vince's shit. "I'll see you soon sweetheart." Vince told Liv, as he pointed towards her. "Hey man, fuck you!" Chad yelled at him, not scared of him at all. "You kids too, let's go!" The bartender yelled, still them still standing around the pool table. "Did you see this shit?" Chad questioned, but no one replied as it was a rhetorical question and not a real one. Outside the bar, Vince was peeing on one of the brick walls. "Fuck this bar, man." He shouted, doing his business still.

"Fuck you! Fuck it!" He yelled, slapping the brick wall with his hand as he finished peeing. Getting a glare of light in his eyes, Vince turns his head around ti see his car had its Keith's turned on and the engine was revving it's self. "Is that you pretty boy? Huh?" Vince taunted, chucking his hand out to the side because some one was touching his precious car that he loved dearly. "Get out of my fucking car!" He shouted, going closer and closer only to see that there was no one in the car.

Finding it a little weird, Vince just turned his car off. Sighing, Vince looked around to find no one so he just stepped back because he was so over this bullshit already. Suddenly, a knife plunged into his neck, cutting him and killing him immediately. Staggering away from the masked killer, who walked behind him slowly in a taunting way, Vince called onto the floor as he couldn't feel anything work in his body anymore. Trying to crawl, the masked person looked at him with no sympathy before he stopped moving. The killer had also stopped moving, seeing as Vince was dead so they didn't need to go any further. After seeing Vince was actually dead, the killer grabbed their knife and swiped it clean.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Author note:
Heartbreak high coming out tomorrow! So excited!
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵