Chapter 35

Authors : I want to say A HUGE THANK YOU TO THESE LIST OF PEOPLE .
phariedah_  KhadijaIbrahim727 KunleHamidat HafsatAbdullahialiyu @fakhrunnisa5 @khadijasanimuhammed
And the others that have been reading SEE .
Thanks 🤍

________________________________

"Just go out now , will you ? " Waleeda pleaded with Kamil seeing as she wants to take a bath but it seems like he won't even bulge from the couch . Waleeda knows that he could not see her so she went ahead to the toilet to bath after having a long lecture.

After spending almost an hour having a long warm bath , Waleeda got out of the toilet wrapped in a towel that stopped directly above her knees .

She smiled when she saw Kamil sleeping on the couch with a small pillow over his face . Waleeda walked into her walk-in closet where she changed into an orange straight long sleeve body hug that's mainly meant for home wear.

Waleeda put on an orange cap that matches with the orange body hug , she walked towards Kamil removing the pillow that's on his face , this small action made him to wake up as he is a light sleeper . "Were you trying to kill me while I'm sleeping ? " Kamil asked in an unserious tone while Waleeda just chuckled at his sentence.

"If you want to sleep then go to the bed . " Waleeda said to Kamil allowing him to sleep on her neatly arranged  bed that's covered with a pure white bedshit and a golden blanket . Waleeda held Kamil's arm guiding him to the bed where he laid down to sleep .

"Wake me up when it's four please and if any of them ask for me tell them that I am busy . " Kamil said to Waleeda before covering his face with the soft blanket .

Waleeda reached out for her phone that's on her bed side drawer but drew a long sigh when she saw that it's not charged so she insert the charger into it to let it charge.  "Kamil.." Waleeda called Kamil who is already starting to sleep but is regretting it since she wouldn't let him do so .

"Mhmm..." Kamil replied not removing the blanket away from his face  , his voice sounding muffled from under the blanket .

"Borrow me your phone . " Waleeda said to Kamil intending to use his phone since hers is not charged .

  "It's in my pocket . " Kamil replied still not moving an inch from his position leaving Waleeda with no other option but to get it from his pocket , she climbed the bed sitting beside him as she elongate her hand into his trousers pocket to get his phone .

Waleeda leaned closer to pull out his phone from his pocket which she successfully did leaning back to sit beside him on the bed .
"You're planning to search my phone ? " Kamil asked still under the blanket.

"No .... What's your password ? " Waleeda asked still holding the iphone 14 pro max on her hand .

"It has no password Waleelee , I have nothing to hide . " Kamil replied dragging the whole blanket to his side mainly to look for trouble which he successfully did .

"Hey ! I want the blanket too . " Waleeda said dragging the blanket to cover herself . Kamil released a low chuckle before covering Waleeda with the blanket .

Waleeda tapped open the phone entering the photos app trying to wipe away the boredom eating her right now yet what she saw surprised her , his photos is full with her pictures which she definitely doesn't even know that he has snapped .

Waleeda continued to look at the pictures that were all taken when she was sleeping in the night . Her mouth was open in one of the pictures making her to look funny and cute at the same time .

" Kamil! When did you snap these ! " Waleeda asked shaking his well built shoulders with her hands , "You seriously won't let me sleep . " Kamil mumbled as he turned to face the opposite side of the bed .

Waleeda returned to looking at the phone when she saw a picture of a small kid with brown eyes just like that of Kamil , the same curly hair and the same handsome face .

It's so obvious that it's his childhood picture . Apart from growth , another clear difference is that on the picture Kamil could see clearly well , his eyes were even wider and his smile brighter than how it looks now . Waleeda quickly sent the picture to her Samsung via his WhatsApp.

  Waleeda continued scrolling through his images and later when she got bored , she dropped the phone beside her charging phone .
Waleeda got up from the bed moving towards the medium sized bookshelf in her room where she carried her Quran to read .

Waleeda moved back to the bed with the quran on her hand , she sat on the bed and opened the holy book which she read for hours and dropped it back to its former place when she saw that it's soon time for prayer .

Waleeda sat back on the bed beside Kamil who's deeply in sleep , he turned to face Waleeda with his eyes still closed and his breathing so low .

Waleeda mumbled a dua on her hand before rubbing it on Kamil's closed eyes , she kept her hand on his eyes for minutes wishing he'll suddenly start seeing now yet nothing like that happened . He can not see now yet when he's up , he acts causally as if he can see , he's so strong , physically and emotionally strong .

Waleeda was about to move her hands from his eyes when Kamil held it firm on his closed eyes enjoying the eye massage , "don't worry I'm still alive . " He said keeping his eyes closed while he beamed a smile at Waleeda . For a moment, she thought that he's having a dream but then later realized that he just said it .

  "It time for asr . " Waleeda said to Kamil knowing that the prayer will be called now that it's fifty-five minutes after four , Kamil finally released her hand before saying "I didn't hear the call of prayer . " He said yet he still got up to sit down on the bed .

Waleeda was about to reply him when they heard a mosque nearby calling the adhan for asr prayer making them both to stay quiet until the adhan finished .

______________________________
Author :Thank you so much for reading SEE
Pls do vote , comment and share with people .
Pls check out my other stories : MIGRATION, HEART SHADES AND MIXED ACADÉMIE.

Thank you 🤍