XII

*a/n- okay so I randomly wrote smut and idk why but your welcome babes- I haven't done it in ages tho so it probably sucks

Emerson woke up with her face stuffed between Leighton's boobs.

How she was breathing, she had no idea, but anything for titties, right?

Her phone was buzzing like crazy, so she reached over to silence it before seeing a notification from Kimberley.

Leighton stirred slightly as Emerson slid off her chest and opened her messages.

Kimberley Finkle
I just had sex with Nico.

Emerson
Bitch what the fuck?

Emerson felt her face grow red at the message before hearing her ringtone play as Bela called the group chat. She shut her phone off, but not before Leighton had began to rise.

"Morning, babe." She yawned.

"Babe?" Emerson blushed. That was the first time Leighton had ever used a pet name for her, and she adored it.

To be fair, she would adore whatever Leighton called her, as long as she got to wake up next to the blonde.

She was particularly gorgeous in the morning, with always perfect hair disheveled and spread across the pillow, her lips parted slightly as she yawned.

"Oh. Sorry." Leighton looked down, pink crawling up her cheeks.

"Don't be, I like it." Emerson grinned, pecking the blonde on the cheek. "Any hickeys?" She asked, pushing her hair out of the way so Leighton could check.

"Not on your neck." Leighton smirked, knowing she'd left plenty of bruises elsewhere.

The girls got ready quickly and Emerson did her best to hide the her phone as she questioned why the fuck Kimberley was having sex with Nico. She rushed to the dinning hall with a confused Leighton lagging behind her.

"Details, bitch!" Whitney whispered at Kimberley as Emerson sat down.

"I won't kiss and tell but he was a lot better than Max, even though I loved him,"

"I am not surprised." Bela cringed away as the group all had the same memory of the hairy heartbreaker.

"Why won't you tell us anything?" Bela groaned, leaning against Emerson's shoulder. Emerson ignored her as she kept her eyes on where Leighton stood at a nearby coffee maker.

Leighton strolled over, causing Emerson's to quickly kick Kimberley under the table. "Who are we talking about?"

"The meteorologist back home, he is so hot." Kimberley blurted.

Lucky for Kimberley, Travis came galavanting over just in time to save her from more embarrassment. "Okay, so I started my own a cappella group because none of the ones on campus wanted me, and we have our first concert tomorrow and I expect all of you to be there. Bye!"

The group had decided they would go before heading there separate ways for classes.

Leighton and Emerson walked back at a safe enough distance apart that no one would think they were together, but close enough that it felt right.