005

Music played softly as Santana drove to Joy's apartment.

It was after 3am, the night was cold, dark and the wind was harsh, like a gale.

Santana was tired, he'd been working all day and still promised to take his niece to the park and now, he was taking Joy home...

But he wanted to.

When he first saw her at the park, he thought she was pretty and noticed his neice talking to her as she smiled.

He knew that it wasn't a coincidence to see her at the nightclub, they were meant to meet.

"So, you a gang member", Joy asked softly

He looked at her from the side of his eye, "Hitman"

Joy's eyes widened, "For who?"

"You the feds?", he made a turn

Joy rolled her eyes, "No, now who you work for"

Santana chuckled, "Sin". Sin was Santana's boss. He'd been working for Sin for over two years. They'd met when Santana's mother kicked him out at 16.

Sin took him in and because of his lifestyle, Sage was exposed to it and soon became a hitman.

Sin was more of a brother and friend to Santana more than a boss and Sin was fairly young, approaching 25 the next year.

"I've heard of him. So you kill people for a living", Joy asked

Santana shrugged, "It's more of a hobby because somehow Sin keep making me kill people I depise"

Joy laughed.

Santana parked at Joy's apartment driveway.

"Who you live here with?", Santana glanced at the home

Joy grumbled, "My mom". She shook her head

Santana chuckled, "Why you say like that?"

Joy laughed, "She ain't exactly pleasant company"

Santana nodding his head knew exactly how she felt given that his mother kicked him out so she'd save money for more drugs.

"But I love her. That's momma", Joy added on

Joy opened the door, "thanks for the ride home"

Before Joy could get the out of the car, Santana held her wrist, "Lemme get yo' number"

Joy shook her head, "Why?"

Santana smirked, "would it be a crime if I wanted to be your friend". Joy laughed getting out the car closing the door